Father's Day testers??? June 19th

Hey ALL. just a few more days til testing... I only have one test in the house and it's a digi, so def holding out til Sunday. Kinda feel like AF may be here before then I am going to be greatful either way.

I have just learned of a friend from school who is 27yrs old. He has cancer and it's not looking good for him, he has a tumor that is in a positiion that they can not remove surgically, and they are unable to do cheemo treatments at this time because he is so weak and has pneumonia . :cry: This news has def given me a new outlook on life, this guy is the sweetest person in the world, and yet he is having his life taken from him. Never to have a wedding, never to have kids. All of which he deserves!! UGH. Sorry for the vent ladies just got lots of emotions. And really what right do I have to be upset over a failed cycle. When I have my health, my daughters health and life.......and my friend soon won't.. thanks for listening ladies. :cry:

aww hun thats terrible, soory to hear that hun, I lost me ex to lymphatic cancer 8 years ago he was only 23!! your right it does make you re-evaluate! it was a very bad time for me. I have now just been given the news that my grandad is terminal. hoping i get a bfp this month so he has something to hold on for, seeing his new great grandchild. :-(

thing is i am not that hopeful anymore, dont know whether it is the news og my grandad that is making me down or what but just fell totally out.

Seems to be negatives for alot of girls this month :hugs: to everyone. We should make a group for next month for those of us who didnt make it this month hhehe.
But ya i wonder why so many BFN this month :S

I think am out :-(....while my BBT is still above coverline, i started getting some brown cm, just as i always do before AF...

With the string of BFNs, am all out of hope. To clinch my suspicion, i just spent a half and hour crying my eyes out! So, will keep the rest of you in my prayers.

God bless,
Carol

bfn thismorning for me too, feel like im out! , but as they say, wer not out thill the witch shows!!! x

I'm out girls the :WITCH: showed her ugly head for me today (while in work wasn't happy)

been following you all. wishing you all luck i'm 12DPO . . i have been trying not to post in hopes of that being a way to distract myself from testing, AF is due sometime in the next 48hours . . . i have no idea if i have symptoms, i have symptom spotted too much over the past year + who knows. . . . I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it is so hard, and i worry if i stop hoping and praying i will really spiral.

i had 2 people who i work with today ask me if i was prego, it was really weird, i look tired and i was having hot flashes and got really nausous and had to run form a meeting . . . and now i can't get it out of my mind, i will now add it on a list of things you never ask a woman... other ones "when are you having children?" or "well at least a miscarriage means you can get pregnant right?" how about, "lots of people have trouble conciving but it always works out, just relax an give it time" my list could go on and on...

pickle - wise words you speakth there! :D Fxed for you!

I was BFN today, but I'm still holding out hope, it's still early! I've had a serious backache for the past 2-3 days, bleh!

:dust::dust to all you lovely ladies!

Fantastic thread ladies, can I join you albeit belatedly. Testing tomorrow, did one toda at 9DPO but afternoon time not FMU and was a BFN, I had a temp dip at 7DPO I really hope was implantation, I just can't help hoping for a BFP tomorrow so I can give DH the best fathers day ever.

well, well, well. no Father's Day present for me now. Witch showed up today (2 days late) in full force. Good luck to all you other ladies!!!!

pickle - wise words you speakth there! :D Fxed for you!

I was BFN today, but I'm still holding out hope, it's still early! I've had a serious backache for the past 2-3 days, bleh!

:dust::dust to all you lovely ladies!

HOLY CRAP ME TOO!!! Excruciating backache for last couple days.. Like almost bad enough I want to vomit, I have read it can be an early symptom of pregnancy, but don't wanna get my hopes up.. But will test in the AM because it's Father's Day.. tomorrow is cycle day 35 for me, so thats higher end for when I normally get AF, but last month was a fluke crazy 46 day cycle.. So lets hope I know either way in the morning!!

Good Luck to the ladies testing tomorrow!!! :flower:

Well...BFN yesterday....refused to test today and holding out for tomorrow!!!! :witch: nowhere in sight, charts looking good for the most part....I'll be 18DPO so I better stinkin get a BFP!!!!

FX'd and :dust: to all the ladies still in it to win it!

Well AF due Monday the 20th- tested today at 12DPO- would have loved to suprise hunny. But iM sure if no BFP by now its a dream that wont come true this month. I pray all of you get a BFP God Bless.

Ladies,

I need all your collective prayers! I posted yesterday thinking i'm out coz i got a bit of brown discharge, just as i do before AF strikes...well, it's been 24 hrs since and the brown stuff has stopped...no typical signs of AF...! The good news is my BBT is still above coverline, no cramps, slight 'tannish' tinge when i wipe with tissue, but no discharge or spotting...the bad news is i took a test last night and this morning and both were BFN :-(....I'm 14 dpo today...i always have a 13 dpo...so officially a day late...

Wanted to gift my hubby a Father's day BFP, but honestly, i'll take a BFP any day of the week! I'm holding on to God with this verse, knowing He has good things planned for us:

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen. (Eph 3:20-22)

I encourage the rest of you ladies waiting for their BFPs with the above verse...God is never early or late..He's right on time! Sorry to all those who got AF...i believe God has plans to make ALL of us mommies...we just have to wait for His perfect timing...

Will keep you posted...

Love,
Carol

BFN for me today @10dpo so reckon im out - af not due til weds tho so will have to wait and see - good luck to all you others.

BFN for me to sorry and good luck next time and congrats to all who got a BFP xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->