Father's Day Tester's??

ready4number1

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hey guys, I plan on testing on father's day. I will be 12 dpo. Who wants to join? :happydance::happydance::happydance:

How fantastic would it be to get a BFP on father's day? Great gift for BF, SO, or DH!

I see you're back here, ready. What happened?? I have moved onto IUI with hopes that works for me. Fxfx. Good luck for a BFP on Father's Day.

I am hoping I can test on Father's Day but it might still be too early for me. DH will be away on business for two weeks so I will fly up that weekend in between. How cool would it be to be able to surprise him with that kind of news!

I'll be testing the saturday before Father's day, which should be 15 DPO, my LP is usually 12 so AF will either show her face or I'll test then. I then could go pick out something to give to hubby on fathers day if I get a BFP and last a whole day without telling lol.

Though, last month I got AF on mother's day so it was ironic and cruel. She was a day late as well, though I think I just got O day off since I wasn't temping.

I see you're back here, ready. What happened?? I have moved onto IUI with hopes that works for me. Fxfx. Good luck for a BFP on Father's Day.

Hey lady. Yes, I am back. Early MC. Apparently I was told to take my progesterone when it was basically a little too late to fully help. This month I will begin taking it at 2 dpo instead of 7 dpo to give it a chance to work better.

How are you?

I am hoping I can test on Father's Day but it might still be too early for me. DH will be away on business for two weeks so I will fly up that weekend in between. How cool would it be to be able to surprise him with that kind of news!

It would be fantastic!! What DPO will you be? Maybe you can use an IC

I'll be testing the saturday before Father's day, which should be 15 DPO, my LP is usually 12 so AF will either show her face or I'll test then. I then could go pick out something to give to hubby on fathers day if I get a BFP and last a whole day without telling lol.

Though, last month I got AF on mother's day so it was ironic and cruel. She was a day late as well, though I think I just got O day off since I wasn't temping.

Lucky you that you will be 15dpo. I hope you get your BFP

Oh, I am so sorry. :hugs: I wish you had known to take it earlier. I had my first IUI last month, and they put me on progesterone the day after the IUI, so more like 1DPO, if even. I hope this month works out for you. I'm doing ok..just plugging along..I mean, what else can I do, really? I go in for bloodwork tomorrow and then IUI in a week or so..whenever my follicles are ready. I'm ready for my BFP, that's for sure..the only one I have ever gotten is after I took a shot of hcg. Ha! I kept that test too. Have a great day, chickie.

I have no clue. I am cycle day 12. What is a IC?

Oh, I am so sorry. :hugs: I wish you had known to take it earlier. I had my first IUI last month, and they put me on progesterone the day after the IUI, so more like 1DPO, if even. I hope this month works out for you. I'm doing ok..just plugging along..I mean, what else can I do, really? I go in for bloodwork tomorrow and then IUI in a week or so..whenever my follicles are ready. I'm ready for my BFP, that's for sure..the only one I have ever gotten is after I took a shot of hcg. Ha! I kept that test too. Have a great day, chickie.

I would have done the same thing lol!! For sure! Thank you! Good to know you began on 1 dpo.

Hi! :flower:

I too plan on testing on Father's Day (if I can hold out until then)! I'll be 14DPO / the day that AF is otherwise due. :af:

I have no clue. I am cycle day 12. What is a IC?

An IC is an internet cheepie pregnancy test. Like the Wondfo brand. You can get wondfo off of Amazon.com

Hi! :flower:

I too plan on testing on Father's Day (if I can hold out until then)! I'll be 14DPO / the day that AF is otherwise due. :af:

Wow you are strong. Lol I will be 12 dpo. Looking forward to saving the money this month

Haha, actually, I have a feeling I will end up testing like 10dpo and on... but if it is a bfp then I want to wait to tell DH on Father's day. Let's be honest, I'm strugging to just get through the 2WW I don't want to make it any longer!

Hi everyone!

I probably won't be testing on Father's Day but af is due on the 17th so I'm around the same time as you all and would love to join the wait!

GL to everyone!

Hey guys, went searching for a Father's Day testing thread and found one :) I will be about 13 dpo on Father's Day, so I will probably start testing a few days earlier and I'm hoping to be able to surprise DH on that Sunday. This month I had an HSG and so I'm hoping that gave me a boost and I'll get pregnant :)

Does anyone have any cute ideas for sharing the news with your hubby? I want to have something ready just in case we get lucky :)

I'll only be 11dpo on fathers day. But that wont stop me from testing. that is if my internet cheapies come in the mail. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->