Father's Day Tester's??

I'll be testing on Father's Day! If I haven't gotten my bfp before then.... I'm testing everyday until then. Lol! I'll be 11 dpo on Father's Day, so, still early... But I thought it'd be cool to give my husband a positive test on Sunday.... Keeping my fingers crossed!

Father's day is almost here! Hope everyone gets their BFPs then, if not before!

I had a really hard time not testing this afternoon, because my nausea has gotten worse and it feels so much like morning sickness. It's not unheard of for me to get nausea for PMS once in a blue moon, but this is just worse...

I tested with a :bfn: but it wasn't with fmu and I had just peed 30min before that so let's hope tomorrow is better

I hate to say it but I'm kinda excited for Sunday morning! Even though not so excited for the 24 hours after that, haha.

Good luck everyone, hope you get your :bfp:

i finally got my tests soo ill be testing till af comes wish me luck and i hope all of ladies get ur :bfp:

Hey I'm testing tomorrow too unless I get my typical pmt symptoms start. It's our first month ttc #2 so it would be soooo cool to get bfp on Father's Day. I'll be 11 dpo.

FX that we get lots of bfp on Father's Day. If you do get a bfp how are you going to tell OH? Wrap the test as a pressie? ;) lol my oh would freak if he touched the pee stick so would probably take a photo of bfp, print and stick it in a card.

my dh is on top of all of this so no supriseing him lol but i always try to find something ill probably go on pinterest for some ideas :)

Hi ladies, i got my bfp this morning! Its faint but clear enough to see! I'm 11 dpo and my symptoms were tiredness, cramping around implantation, lotiony discharge and sore bbs yesterday. Hope you all get your bfps tomorrow! I'm planning to do another test in the morning and put it in hubbys fathers day card! X

pretty annoyed today another :bfn: i will stop testing for 2 days!!!

I'm currently 3 days overdue AF (15DPO) so will be testing tomorrow morning too with the OH :) we're both excited but so anxious!! Hope you all get yoir BFPs tomorrow!!

Hi ladies, i got my bfp this morning! Its faint but clear enough to see! I'm 11 dpo and my symptoms were tiredness, cramping around implantation, lotiony discharge and sore bbs yesterday. Hope you all get your bfps tomorrow! I'm planning to do another test in the morning and put it in hubbys fathers day card! X

Congratulations!!!!!!! :)

Good luck for tomorrow everyone. I tested this morning and :bfn: but I am only 7dpo:haha:

I will try again tomorrow but probably too early

I will also be testing on fathers day =) af was due the 13th.. only having dull on and off cramps and very sore bbs no other symtoms

:dust: to all!!

Just want to wish everyone BFP's tomorrow!! Fx! Please post results!! I'll be 11dpo tomorrow and so far bfn's. But I'm hoping for some good news from this group tomorrow! I hope we are celebrating a lot of bfp's!

Well, I'm out...... AF came last night on 9dpo.... :( At first it was just a little brown mixed with cm, so, I got kinda excited that MAYBE it was implantation bleeding....But alas, AF is in full force today.... I just don't understand.... 6 days early?!?! wth? Im just so disappointed. I'll still be checking in to see who gets their BFPs on Fathers Day! I wish you all the best and hope good things happen! :D

congrats Christina.

AmysU4ea: at least she was decent enough to show up early instead of symptom spotting for a while. They cycle before my daughter though I only had a 4dpo. So it might be a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->