Father's Day Tester's??

Yeah, that's true.... It would've been a lot worse to sit through 6 more days of wishful thinking just to have AF show up anyways.... Thanks for the positive outlook! I needed that. :)

GL tomorrow everyone!!

My temps have not been promising (kind of low and, oddly, following EXACTLY with last cycle - temp for temp, day for day - weird) so I'm kind of feeling out. I think I'm going to wait for AF day to test. But I'll be sure to check in on everyone tomorrow! Fx!

I'll be testing again in the morning, should be around 13 dpo by date alone as I decided not to temp and we haven't even started trying properly yet. Felt weird the last few days/weeks, so tested at ~11dpo and BFN... "symptoms" have tapered off now, so not sure if it was just a bug or something... anyway AF is due tomorrow, so if she doesn't show up I'll pee on things. Good luck to everyone!!

Sick of af not showing and still getting :bfn: with ic's

I can't believe it! I got a bfp!!!!!!! I don't believe it. It took ages to conceive No1 and keep it! I hope this one sticks! OH is still sleeping!im just gonna put the stick in his card and get my LO to give it to him! My head is spinning!

Good luck ladies baby dust to you all!!

Can I join ladies? I've been getting some pg symptoms.

Heres my story, LO is still bfing and I still havent gotten a regular AF yet. However, I had light-medium spotting when he was 11 and 16 weeks. Then I had some cramping when he was 21 weeks, but no spotting. This morning, my bbs are real sore and I almost threw up my brekky. Also, the sushi store near our apartment suddenly feels so icky..
Could I be pg?

Can I join ladies? I've been getting some pg symptoms.

Heres my story, LO is still bfing and I still havent gotten a regular AF yet. However, I had light-medium spotting when he was 11 and 16 weeks. Then I had some cramping when he was 21 weeks, but no spotting. This morning, my bbs are real sore and I almost threw up my brekky. Also, the sushi store near our apartment suddenly feels so icky..
Could I be pg?

I'm still breastfeeding too and my af hadn't fully settled even now! So you may possibly! Test test test. Good luck x

Have had a very faint line on an IC, am 16dpo today. Will get a CB digi later! xx

I got a BFN today. So tomorrow or tuesday AF will show up. Just hope she hurries up.

Congratulations to the ladies that got :bfp: - I tested today and got :bfn: but only 8dpo so still holding out hope!

I can't believe it! I got a bfp!!!!!!! I don't believe it. It took ages to conceive No1 and keep it! I hope this one sticks! OH is still sleeping!im just gonna put the stick in his card and get my LO to give it to him! My head is spinning!

Good luck ladies baby dust to you all!!

Congratulations!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies, i got my bfp this morning! Its faint but clear enough to see! I'm 11 dpo and my symptoms were tiredness, cramping around implantation, lotiony discharge and sore bbs yesterday. Hope you all get your bfps tomorrow! I'm planning to do another test in the morning and put it in hubbys fathers day card! X

Congratulations hunnie!!

Was your cramping just like the first day of AF or different?

Congrats ladies who have & hopefully those that will gets BFPs!

Just POAS @ 11 dpo & unfortunately BFN. Think I'm out & done testing this month, the heartbreak is getting bad!

Congrats to the bfps and sorry to hear about the bfns

I think I see something I really hate these ic's I don't think they are strong enough for me I need a frer!

Congrats to the mommies who got their BFPs!!!!! What wonderful timing for you all, too!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!! :flower:

AF decided to show a whole week early yesterday at 13 dpo, so I'm out- despite the CRAZY morning sickness-like symptoms I've been having... since AF has come, I still have the nausea, but it's been decreasing. It was bad enough this time (happened another time also, but only on my 6th cycle since my toddler was born and still BFing) that I'm going to ask my doctor about it this week!

Took a nap today so tired and woke up wanting to throw up and that still might happen hope this is a good sign despite a :bfn: this morning :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->