Fathers' Day!

Speccy

New mummy to Matilda
Reaction score
I was having a wee nosey in the second trimester forum and came across a post about a card for all those dads-to-be on Fathers' Day, and thought you might like to see it too! https://www.funkypigeon.com/Pages/Main.aspx?search=dad to be

I think it's a great idea and have ordered one!

I like the cards where you can put photos on, so I found a nice me to you one, changed the wording on the front and put our scan picture on it! he will be soooo shocked!!

Ahhh they are a fab idea!

DId you write it from the baby?? sorry first time and I havent a clue about these things!!

I did sign it from the baby! And said "I can't wait to meet you"! Like Sophie I put the scan picture in it too, on the inside. Exciting!

Awww my scan isn't till the 20th the day after!!!

But I will do the card though! Something to put in my pregnancy journal!!! I saw this and has pockets to keep stuff in...

x x xx
https://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Pregnan...nochie/dp/1846013372/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

i ordered 1 & it came yesterday its so lovely will be giving it to oh along with a stepdad card from my daughter, knowing my oh i reckon it will get a touch soppy & damp round the eyes

I like the cards where you can put photos on, so I found a nice me to you one, changed the wording on the front and put our scan picture on it! he will be soooo shocked!!

Where can you get cards that you change the wording on the front? I like the me to you cards..

I saw mum to be cards for mothers day but couldnt find any for fathers day! Im so pleased you have posted this x

Pocket monster- I'm having ym scan on the same day!

I was thinking about doing something but my husband has said don't bother - although I have bought him the new family guy as a little something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->