Father's Day

msmissa

Mommy of 1 & expecting
Reaction score
I have an idea for what we're going to do for my hubby. I already bought him a card "from wife to husband" and a new camera (something he really wants).

From Aiden, I'm thinking we'll do fingerpaint hand prints and a picture of him to send to daddy as well.

Thoughts?

Not sure if you have anything similar over there but for the uk ladies max speilman have good photo shoot packages. You can just have LO or you can do ones with your and OH in too, from 5.99 for 10photos.

I got hubby a cup and best dad certificate form mother care in the sale too! I plan to make him breakfast and put LO in her 'best daddy in the world' t shirt :thumbup:

Not sure if you have anything similar over there but for the uk ladies max speilman have good photo shoot packages. You can just have LO or you can do ones with your and OH in too, from 5.99 for 10photos.

I got hubby a cup and best dad certificate form mother care in the sale too! I plan to make him breakfast and put LO in her 'best daddy in the world' t shirt :thumbup:

I'm thinking it will just be LO. The main reason I thought of the pic was cuz daddy is deployed right now. Trying to make sure lots of things can fit into the care package :D

I'm thinking it will just be LO. The main reason I thought of the pic was cuz daddy is deployed right now. Trying to make sure lots of things can fit into the care package :D

Aw that's lovely, I bet he is going to be so emotional when he sees the things you have sent over to him from LO :D

__XO

Im planning to do a hand and footprint in his card too.think it's a lovely idea.im gonna get him some lego cufflinks from jack and a game for the ps3.ill also cook for him+buy jack a top that says something like best dad in the world.he gave me such a good mothers day i feel iv got a lot to live up to!

Our LO is only 4 weeks but 'she' has already been online to buy a bottle of an expensive single malt whiskey daddy likes! I'm going to try and get a handprint/footprint inside the card as well.

Well the first thing I am going to buy OH is a new razor!! You know how most men have problems with the woman using the mans razor. Oh no in my house it is the other way around, he constantly uses my razors and it cracks me up. My legs look like his!! Sorry bit OT! But I am definatley going to use your idea of the 'best daddy' top!! Also will cook for him and breakfast in bed etc. Not going overboard on the pennies as I definatley think mothers/fathers day is more for sentimental presents as oppossed to expensive presents!! x

Im planning to do a hand and footprint in his card too.think it's a lovely idea.im gonna get him some lego cufflinks from jack and a game for the ps3.ill also cook for him+buy jack a top that says something like best dad in the world.he gave me such a good mothers day i feel iv got a lot to live up to!

Awww sounds like he'll have a lovely father's day. :) I think I'll take your ps3 game and t-shirt idea tho lol. although the t-shirt might have to stay here til he returns. Just means a new pj shirt for now :haha:

what about one of those dog tag style necklaces with LO's footprint on it? :)

https://www.personalised-jewellery....tag-stainless-steel-personalisedengraved.html

There are tons more sites about, but this was first on google's list :)

Thank you :) What a wonderful idea. makes it a little more permanent and definitely less messy lol

plus it'll be nice and small for your care package, and your OH can always have it with him :)

Definitely! Again, thanks so much for the suggestion. Getting ready to order it right now. My hubby loves the dog tag stuff lol...sigh what a guy

I am really struggling to think what to get my OH, got him a few little bits (photobook and dad apron) but he already has a daddy mug (and we have way too many anyway) and a daddy photo frame

I am really struggling to think what to get my OH, got him a few little bits (photobook and dad apron) but he already has a daddy mug (and we have way too many anyway) and a daddy photo frame

Hmmm maybe just something he's been wanting and had his eye on. That's how I got the camera idea. He wanted the camera and a new wii. The wii will be his birthday present.

Just a thought lol

I ordered a t shirt for my OH off Vista Print with a picture of him and Aliyah on it with a heart saying i love you so much daddy. Im not sure what else to give him but better think of something as he has already had that present early:dohh:

I ordered a plain white t shirt off eBay and some fabric paints also off eBay, am going to paint LO's feet and hands and print them on the t-shirt :)

Also got him a camera and a notebook with Freya's photos on the cover from Truprint.

Hmmm maybe just something he's been wanting and had his eye on. That's how I got the camera idea. He wanted the camera and a new wii. The wii will be his birthday present.

Just a thought lol

His birthday is a week before fathers day and have struggled getting him things for his birthday as there is nothing he wants.

I prefer fathers day to be sentimental personal things rather than just stuff.

Unfortuntely he isn't into jewellery, wouldn't wear a t-shirt with Ella's hand/foot prints (it just isn't him) so would just be hidden away so not point in that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->