• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Fatigue anyone?

J

Jslyn9996

This is my most prominent pregnancy symptom.. Its so hard to keep up with my 14 month old.. I go to bed at 8:30-9.. Just dead tired! Anyone else?

Yes!!!!! I just rejoined a very expensive gym so that I have childcare while I workout. It's a good theory if I had the energy to go!!!

Haha. I was just thinking that I should go to bed soon because I'm so tired!!

I feel exhausted throughout the day, but I get random spurts of energy that make me attack my house every couple,of hours with cleaning supplies? It's short lived and I'm tired again within minutes lol

Yep!!!! I'm one week more than you, but after I had severe cramping and constipation for the first few weeks, the fatigue really just took over. I would wake up at 7am on the dot (my cat and dog is my alarm clock!), feed my 8 animals, eat breakfast, go back to sleep, Hubby wakes me up at 9:45 before he leaves for work, I eat my second breakfast, then promptly go back to sleep. Around 12-1 I get up naturally, then eat lunch and go back to sleep until 2-3pm. Even with all the extra sleep, I still get tired around 9ish at night. This went on for weeks. It was HORRIBLE when I had my cold for two weeks!

Just this past weekend, I feel like I have a bit more spring in my step, and today was the first time in 5 weeks that I didn't take a nap during the day. I was told that by the time you're approaching second trimester, the fatigue pretty much is reduced.

Have you considered giving your 14 mo old to a family member for a few hours while you nap?

I can totally relate! Fatigue is so....tiring. Haha. I notice that I have the most fatigue right after I eat. I can eat a few crackers and all of a sudden I am struggling to stay awake. I'm usually winding down my day and in bed by 9. It's a hassle because of significant other thinks that the best time to do anything (eat, clean) is anywhere from 10pm - 1am.

Yep!!!! I'm one week more than you, but after I had severe cramping and constipation for the first few weeks, the fatigue really just took over. I would wake up at 7am on the dot (my cat and dog is my alarm clock!), feed my 8 animals, eat breakfast, go back to sleep, Hubby wakes me up at 9:45 before he leaves for work, I eat my second breakfast, then promptly go back to sleep. Around 12-1 I get up naturally, then eat lunch and go back to sleep until 2-3pm. Even with all the extra sleep, I still get tired around 9ish at night. This went on for weeks. It was HORRIBLE when I had my cold for two weeks!

Just this past weekend, I feel like I have a bit more spring in my step, and today was the first time in 5 weeks that I didn't take a nap during the day. I was told that by the time you're approaching second trimester, the fatigue pretty much is reduced.

Have you considered giving your 14 mo old to a family member for a few hours while you nap?

Wow!! That was a lot of napping! I live a couple hours away from my family so that doesn't really work.. But he does have 1 nap a day but it tends to be late morning early afternoon and I would love to nap late afternoon. Our napping needs conflict! I cannot wait for the 2nd tri and to get some more energy! I also had a cold for about a week.. Its so terrible!

I'm in bed at 930 every night! Hubby is out tonight and I reckon I'll be in bed when my toddler goes down between 730-8!

Yesterday he was home and I went to bed at 3, slept most of afternoon and then got up for about two hours when kids were in bed and back to sleep.

I think the fact I've had a cold and have 3 kids 3 and under really isn't helping, and I'm just not eating well so Jo energy from that either.

I'm in bed at 930 every night! Hubby is out tonight and I reckon I'll be in bed when my toddler goes down between 730-8!

Yesterday he was home and I went to bed at 3, slept most of afternoon and then got up for about two hours when kids were in bed and back to sleep.

I think the fact I've had a cold and have 3 kids 3 and under really isn't helping, and I'm just not eating well so Jo energy from that either.

You have a busy house!! Is MS preventing you from eating well or just because? I cant imagine 3 under 3! I think 2 under two for a little while will be enough for my plate!

You have a busy house!! Is MS preventing you from eating well or just because? I cant imagine 3 under 3! I think 2 under two for a little while will be enough for my plate!

Yeah good look and smell leaves me gagging, so I can't eat very well.

Wow!! That was a lot of napping! I live a couple hours away from my family so that doesn't really work.. But he does have 1 nap a day but it tends to be late morning early afternoon and I would love to nap late afternoon. Our napping needs conflict! I cannot wait for the 2nd tri and to get some more energy! I also had a cold for about a week.. Its so terrible!

Yeah, at first I was actually worried that it was too much of laying down, but in reality, it's not all "perfect sleeping". Sometimes I can feel that I'm uncomfortable and I adjust, then I'm uncomfortable, then I adjust, etc. So I rarely get a FULL REM sleep if you get what I mean. I'm also a SAHM-to-be, so I am available. So I can't imagine what it's like to have a toddler in the house as well!

It'll pass. I'm already feeling much better.

Yeah, at first I was actually worried that it was too much of laying down, but in reality, it's not all "perfect sleeping". Sometimes I can feel that I'm uncomfortable and I adjust, then I'm uncomfortable, then I adjust, etc. So I rarely get a FULL REM sleep if you get what I mean. I'm also a SAHM-to-be, so I am available. So I can't imagine what it's like to have a toddler in the house as well!

It'll pass. I'm already feeling much better.

Oh I totally get the interrupted sleep! Im just glad my son sleeps through the night! Two keeping me up at night would be hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"