Fatigue

Ramen

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new my due date is the 26th of December I was wondering if you had any tips for fighting the fatigue. I've tried catnaps, stretching, eating small meals, and bananas, but I'm still on day 2 of trying to clean my small apartment without falling back into what my OH is calling a pregnancy coma.

lol, we all cope differently but its really normal to be really fatigued i early pregnancy, i am having twins and thats def my biggest symptoms, i have never napped before in my life, until now.

Your body is very busy right now and trying to sustain your pregnancy, in a few weeks the placenta will take over and you will feel much better.

In the meantime make sure you are eating as healthy as you can

make sure you are getting enough iron too, many women are anemic in pregnancy which causes fatigue, you can get iron perscribed if you are or you can take liquid iron like Spatone, which is recommended for pregnant women. Im anemaic and take perscribed iron, liquid iron and iron in a multi-vitamin lol! im really slow to abdorb it, drink it with fresh orange juice.

Also try getting out in the fresh air and go for short walks, even if that means you come back and sleep. do you have kids already? if not maybe get out before you go to bed, you may find it wakes you up if so then great, just change the time of day you take a walk, i find i sleep so much better and feel so much more rested.

Good luck, it does get better, until you hit late first trimester when you cant sleep at all, lol!

So am I. I go to bed at 8pm, wake up at 10am and nap throughout the day! And repeat!

It's a good job I'm on annual leave now but I just don't know how I am going to cope when I have to go back to work next Friday!

I have the same, i have never felt so tired i'n all my life, i need to make sure i can take a little rest during the day and i still go to bed early every night.

I struggle as I have work full time and a toddler so napping is struggle x

This is my first baby. We've tried walking in the evening when it's not 100 degrees but I'm exhausted by the time we're down the apartment stairs. I don't think I'm anemic or my ob would've let me know, but I'm definitely going to bring up this fatigue to them. I just feel so guilty because I'm stay at home and can't even bring myself to wash dishes.

Don't feel guilty Ramen. I know how it feels, the whole of Saturday I spent alternating between lying on the bed or on the couch! I couldn't have done anything constructive even if someone had stood behind me cracking a whip! Just take it as part of pregnancy, there's no point stressing yourself out over it, it'll probably make you even more tired lol.

No energy at all today, keep feeling breathless doing slightest thing, just talking makes me breathless. My mum kindly sent her cleaner today so sorting my kitchen together, I'm jus standing there doing lil bits an it's knackering! I also feel bad not doing anything but it's impossible to fight! I think it's normal as 1st trimester is busiest development wise just hard to agree with your body an take it easy.

only 6.5 weeks and exhausted everyday. This is number two and it seems to have come on a little sooner this time. Didn't really get tired or morning sickness till after 7 or 8 weeks with first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->