FATTNESS and WEIGHT GAIN ugh

simmy85

Reaction score
gawd I dont understand - I am eating healthy and I am bloody excersizing - walking and going to the gym and I STILL managed to put on about 1/2 a kilo to a kilo a week. I dont know how and it makes me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo SAD :( :cry: anyone else?

The trick is, dont weigh yourself! ;)
The sight of myself in the mirror is depressing enough without knowing what I weigh, I'll deal with that after I've given birth.

The thing thats depressing me the most is I seem to have a wee pouch of flab that hangs off the bottom of my bump, nothing I can do about that tho, I'm hoping it means I have skin to grow into still so I wont get any new stretchies haha

your suppose to your growing a baby... Ive put on 30 lbs already and still have 7 weeks to go! My doctor says for my size it should all be fine. If your doing whats right then you should be fine.

ok ladies yes I am doing whats right I guess your right there is a bubba in there. AND may be I should weigh my self I am a bit obsessive about it I weigh myself like every day and every day I see 100 grams 200 grams UGH!.
no more weighing and just try and enjoy. I just thought cuz I was chubby to start with I wouldnt put on weight. but all I up I have put on 7 - 8 kilos which is bout 16 -17 lbs or somthing. its gross. :( :( :(

When I weighed myself last I'd put on roughly a stone and I thought I was doing ok so you're doing fine :)

You have to remember its not fat you are putting on, the weight is made up of baby, placenta, amniotic fluid, extra blood (blood volume increases during pregnancy) bigger boobs, water retention etc etc

17lbs weight gain in 29 weeks isnt too much at all!!

i actually got on the scales today myself!!!!!
I was 11st 5 before and now i'm about 13st which is what i was before i lost weight for my wedding ha ha

The difference being THIS TIME i dont look like a hamster storing food in its cheeks as the only place my (overly honest and brave) OH tells me i have gained weight is my bump (obviously) and a little on my thighs/bum!!! Bless him

Just remember.... at some point in the near future ladies... we'll loose anything between 5lb and 11lb over night lol... the rest we can work on later :) xx

yes my brave honest hubby tells me the same its in my bump and a lil on my thighs n bum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK your right girls. but its hard to tell my head. but I will try.

I kind of like my chubby girl look... obviously if it lasts longer than a year after pregnancy I will no longer love it but I've always been like a skeleton so having a bit of weight is quite nice and healthy looking especially in pregnancy.

Just keep thinking.... "I'm not fat! It's just baby, with bits of me covering it" :haha:

When LO is born, I will immediately loose at LEAST 10lbs in less than a day (baby + amniotic fluid + water retention)!

Well i have put on 11 kilos in 37 weeks. The day before I had DD2 I weighed 14 stone!!! but the next day I was just under 13! keep thinking about how much weight you can lose in a day!

My due date isn't long before yours and I've put on 13 kg already! From what I've read, in 3rd tri you are supposed to put on about half a kilo a week, it happens naturally and remember quite a bit of it is the baby's weight gain, not yours! :flower:

My midwife told me that just by giving birth, women lose 14-21lbs!! So don't worry. the rest is all boobs and other weight that will come off over the few weeks following birth. If you are eating ok and exercising then really don't worry!! XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->