Favorite Baby/Pregnancy App?

jaan613

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

I'm cautiously saying hello here, last time I only lasted a few weeks before I miscarried, so I'm being very careful this time not to get too excited.

Ofcourse, I am bursting with happiness but I know that it's stilly early!

Was just wondering..there are so many pregnancy/baby apps out there for smartphones which update you based on what's happening day by day, or week by week. I've tried downloading a few, but which one do you prefer? Curious to see which would be most efficient and popular :)

:flower:

I have one called pregnancy +

It's great and gives you plenty of information on weekly development, plus you get daily updates too. It also not only gives you information about baby but explains changes to the mother and has partners information on there too.

I definitely recommend it :)

Mine is called BabyBump. I have others but mainly use this one. Gives u something to look forward to every day.

hi girls!
thanks so much, i've downloaded a few different ones and just seeing which ones I like best. :)

xx

i absolutely love Pregnancy+

i have about 3 apps total but thats the one i ever go to. the others are more fluff and belly laugh compared to what Pregnancy+ provides.

i live in the philippines so pregnancy + is free but its very simple and basic. i'm assuming your versions of it may be better, i can pay for an upgrade, it's like 3.99 usd or something, so i may just pay and download it as the basic ones seems very "basic"

in different countries different apps are free vs paid.

did you all pay for yours...i wish there was a way i could show you what the 'free' version' here looks like? since you guys say it's great and has lots of info then i'm sure i need to do the update. :)

thanks to all ladies for replying! mwah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->