favorite girls and boys names

MsLesley

Reaction score
I just want to know which names you are really keen to? doesnt have to be names that you want for your new arrival....but just names that you really like.

I love the name Harley for a boy but I really don't want to name a son that - for various reasons.

Instead, that's the name I gave for my doggie.

I love the name Henry but OH doesnt i like Caitlyn or Elizabeth-Rose for a girl (at the mo)

Well for a girls name I like Julia Rosetta. Not sure about a boys name now as my favorite was always Devin Patrick which is my angel boys name.

I really like the name Logan for either a girl/boy But OH doesnt like it..

We're going to have Xander or Damien for a boy. Was going to have Aiden but my Brother and SIL are set on that name....we had picked it before them, but i'm not going to fight over a name..
As for a girl we have Luna Karis, :) x

I have soooooo many names that I like (I've been thinking about it forever lol). Right now for a girl I think we both agree on Charlotte or Ella and for a boy I wanted Declan but just recently found out that one of my cousins has a son with that name.

I love the name Harley for a boy but I really don't want to name a son that - for various reasons.

Instead, that's the name I gave for my doggie.

Harley...i thought about that name for my daughter and just couldnt bring myself to do it. My daughters name was going to be Faith for the longest time but then we changed it to a name that i remember hearing for a long time ago. Tho i love the name i picked for her, for some reason i keep thinking shes more of a Faith

Im very much into original names, ones that stand out. Im going to have a really hard time picking the name of my next child lol

Sophie for a girl and Liam for a boy.

I think there's less choice for boy's names than girl's?!

I'm a teacher so it's hard to come up with names different to the children I've taught! Or ones that don't remind me of 'colourful' characters! :haha:

Sophie for a girl and Liam for a boy.

I think there's less choice for boy's names than girl's?!

I'm a teacher so it's hard to come up with names different to the children I've taught! Or ones that don't remind me of 'colourful' characters! :haha:

LOL! 'colourful characters' I think i was one of those... :winkwink:

I agree, there is hardly any boy names i like!!

Ooo my sisters name is Sophie, i like that name :) x

my son is luke and my daughter is sophie. my new baby will be Logan if a boy and Lily if a girl xx

I love it too. my hubby wants the same name for a girl too but i'm not so sure about it......?

Girl: Kalei McKenna, Salena Grace, also fond of Giada and Karisan

Boy: Aiden Cole, also fond of Gage & Logan but picked those out with 1st DH & seems bad luck! LOL

i like logan,taylor, (the ones i want ryder and caydence) hailey, sarah, blake, and i cant think right now of the others

I've already used up my 5 fave names on my boys already (Dylan,Euan,Callum,Liam & Keane). For a girl I would be stumped,I have no idea whatsoever on that. If we had another boy (please Lord,would be soooooo much easier that way) I like the names Jude,Gene & Vinnie x

Daisy for a pink one and for a blue one ... hubby will choose !!

Girl- Maggie, Poppy & Luna
Boy- Ollie (Oh hates it) Aiden (OH hates it haha), Zak, Issac, Max & Noah

I've already used up my 5 fave names on my boys already (Dylan,Euan,Callum,Liam & Keane). For a girl I would be stumped,I have no idea whatsoever on that. If we had another boy (please Lord,would be soooooo much easier that way) I like the names Jude,Gene & Vinnie x

Wouldn't that be something if after 5 you had to buy all new stuff because it was all the wrong color! LOL :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->