favorite girls and boys names

mama duck, i looove jude... that's a great name!!

for a girl its going to be ava lily (don't care if its getting popular, my heart is set!) and for a boy we're not sure - dh has to pick that as long as i don't hate it, his choice goes... we like colton, alton, alden, mason... there are more but they're on dh's pc... can't remember!

hannah was a name i liked by dh nixed, thus it ended up as my nic :) we named our pup ruby, but now i wish we'd kept that in the running for a 2nd girl's name if we had two girls!!

oooh i like Isabelle is if ita a girl and Miguel if its a boy. only because these goes well with our surname. Our last name ends in 'A' so i dont want the first name to end in A also. hehe

Hope i get to use one of the names (or both) soon! :happydance:

My friend is due to have a boy in september and she's torn between Morgan & Riley (she already has 2 boys named Jake & Josh and a girl named Maddie). Bailey is a popular name too as 2 of my firiends have recently called their boys that x

I would absolutely love to name our first little boy Rupert... but DH won't have any of it...!!

I've also always loved the name William, but our ginger cat is now called william so thats out the window.

Our first little girl will be called Marie. I think its just beautiful!!

I also love Oscar, but Eastenders kind of put me off a bit...

x

I would absolutely love to name our first little boy Rupert... but DH won't have any of it...!!

I've also always loved the name William, but our ginger cat is now called william so thats out the window.

x

When my boss was pregnant with her son his "pregnant name" was Oscar, but then they named him Ryan once he was born lol.

summer is cute but it sounds like there was nothing else so they pick a season, just like autum etc or like june and others.... heather is cute though

We are thinking of Summer if we had a little girl. I love the name Luna (is that after the Harry Potter character?) Ooooh - I love the name Harry, or James for a boy.

I already have Michael (10), Jessica (8) and Lauren (7). Also 2 dogs Buster and Toby.

I too am a teacher and it is very hard to be original. Our names are a secret but were picked on meaning, both are Hebrew by coincidence. I liked Amelia and Joseph or Jacob, but was told no.

Well if we had a girl it would be either Annabelle, Belle for short or Kitty
Boys names would be Connor or Tristian x

x

I love the name William too...and i think if i had a boy, that would be his name. I know its not original....but im drawn to that name. I also Love the name Martin...they are both strong names. the only problem with both those names is that William is my sons middle name and Martin is the name of one of my ex's. :dohh:

mmmm
boys-lucas, logan,
girls-scarlett, jessica i like kyla but i already have a kyle think it would be too confusing lol
thats at the mo anyway i like slightly unusuall n not too popular names :)

I like Tristan, Dylan, Oscar, Peter for a boy

Polly, Grace, Amelie, Emilia, Holly for a girl.

So hopefully I'll have octuplets and can use them all up!

^^ my friend has a girl named dylan... such a great name! polly is pretty cute too.

I love Dylan for a girl too!

When I was little my parents nicknamed me Polly/Pollyanna so it's kind of for that.

my friend picked dylan for her daughter because of drew barrymore's character in charlie's angels...

i like ava because we have a long polish last name so it kind of goes and is simple enough, and lily because my grandmother's middle name was lillian and although she hated her name i love it!

we got alden from the mover who moved us into this house.. lol.. i just read his name tag and was like i LOVE your name! we'll probably go with that one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->