Favorite online stores to ooh and ah over baby clothes?

skookie

Reaction score
FTM here! Only halfway through pregnancy and going stir crazy. I got a big box of awesome used clothes, but I want to look around for fun and think about the few different outfits we might want to buy for him new, just for fun! I realized I have no idea where to look! Anyone have favorite stores where you may only buy an outfit or two but it's your favorite outfit (or the baby's first outfit to wear home from the hospital etc.)?? I am just getting impatient waiting for the baby and want to look at little clothes and things! :) hopefully this is an okay place to ask since I'm 2nd trimester although I know it's not exactly related to pregnancy.

Buying baby clothes is so fun! Are you in the US? I have loved finding special outfits at Nordstrom, Baby Gap (great sales!), Zara (not many locations but their online selection is better), Hanna Anderson, especially for pajamas...
But my newest obsession is the myriad of Instagram/etsy shops I've discovered! You can find AMAZING, unique, adorable pieces that are hand made by other mamas. I love supporting these small shops!

Carter's is my favorite place to buy new, because they have so many cute animal outfits. :)

If you're okay buying used, check out your local Goodwill if you have one. There's usually a wall of baby clothes for only $1-2 (I shop their half off sales, so I pay $1), and the ones I've been too always have a ton of almost brand new/gently used adorable clothes. I found a pretty rainbow dress in Newborn size and bought it just in case, and looks like it was never worn. I swear my daughter has more clothes than I do, and is way better dressed! :haha:

Oshkosh Bgosh has some really cute clothes. And my mom finds stuff for all the kids on Zulily a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->