Favourite name seen on here

I love Liam, and obviously Tucker (they sound like solid boy names!) :haha:....I always wanted to have an Isaiah Lee, but my best friend stole that one!! :haha:

I have seen a Lily Beth on here which i think sounds adorable, i also love Violet, Elsie and Daisy but wouldn't say they are unusual.
I saw a lady once who's daughters middle name was blubell which i think is lovely as Isabelle was going to have the middle name Blossom.

Seen several boys names that i like but none that are particularly unusual.

I love Madden of course, I Saw that one on this forum! I also love Finley or Finn. For girls....? Maybe as a mom of two boys I only pay attention to boys names? Haha!

Well as mommy to Quinn Starlet I really have to thank all the ladies who like it! It's funny, I posted her name on the Baby Girl Name Game thread when I was in my second trimester and it got a very negative review.

I have added Finley and Oakley to my lists for number two. I also saw Lorelai Rose and I think that's beautiful.

One name I have never, ever seen used in the United States, but have seen a few times here, is Imogen. I love the name, but could never get DH to agree to it, so I've named a kitten Imogen! Ginny for short. :haha:

I can't recall seeing them on here, but I also love the names Cosette and Rue. Again, DH would never agree.

Our names we have picked for the next two babies, male or female, are:

Harrison Errol Levi
Claire Elise Seraphina
Hudson Peter Lane
Charlotte Daesee Odette - Daesee is pronounced as Daisy, with a soft 's' sound instead of the harder 'z' sound. :flow:

Totally biased but I'm really partial to "Aria"

..Ellowyn is a beautiful name too I agree :D

Really love Oakley for boy and Averie for girl - i loved Piper for a girl but my husband would not have it!!!
Ellowyn is beautiful and I have always been partial to Evelyn and loved Faelyn but nobody I knew thought it would be a good name for someone "real"

I think I saw the name Hattie on a list somewhere and I just love the name for some reason. It makes me smile when I hear it - oh and family don't like it but something about it I really like :)

I love aria too!! I also had no idea how you pronounced aiofe and in my head thought it was totally different! :blush:

Quinn was one I liked too and I'm sure I saw some one called their little girl Harley Quinn? I love the name Harley too, although I probably wouldn't have put it with Quinn personally haha.

XxX
Well, I'm not sure if there is a baby named Harley Quinn, but that's my username! Haha!

It's from Batman (the comics). She's Joker's sidekick, and her name is meant to sound like Harlequin. Tee hee. The avatar I chose is from the Lego Batman video game.

Okay, enough about Batman.

Just saw the girl names Amaya and Aria; both so pretty!

I always wonder if you got Aria from Game of Thrones. Probably not, but that's what I think of every time I see you post. :haha:

I like Daisy

Sunshine12 called her LO Daisy and it was also our name if Jack had been a girl!

Also love Lilly with two l's

Quinn, Daisy, Sophia & Poppy. Clearly I only pay attention to girls names even though I only have boys! :haha:

I always wonder if you got Aria from Game of Thrones. Probably not, but that's what I think of every time I see you post. :haha:

The Aria from Game of Thrones is spelt Arya..It was a name I liked but my DH thought it might be too trendy (He likes traditional names, hence Samuel)

I like aria too. I've never noticed it before til I started watching 'pretty little liars ' lol.

X

Obviously I love Eva. :)

I also love Elsie and Eva was going to be Elsie until my cousin called hers Elsie lol.
The only other Eva i know is the lady on her, but I didn't know this when I named my LO Eva lol.

There are so many names I like.

I love Oakley for a boy. For a girl I loved the name Brooke but hubby thinks it's because of One Tree Hill so I've got no chance!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->