Favourite name seen on here

A lady on here I think named her little girls ivy and evelyn and I think those sound soo well together. I think they are classic names.

I love the name Alfie, but two friends have called their boys Alfie so that's out the window if I ever have a boy! :(
Teagan for a girl, suppose I'm biased ;)

I've seen the names Juno and Tabitha on here and I love them!! A lady had on here has a Stanley and that would have been our name for another boy. I hope I get to use it one day xx

Not sure who'se LOs they are (sorry!), but I love violet, and ivy and Evelyn are just so lovely together - makes me smile every time I see it :)

Also Eva, but then I'm more than a little biased! :)

Why is it just the girls names I notice? :shrug:

Anna and Angus

(oops they are my own LOs!!)

I also like Poppy and Daisy:flower:

I only seem to notice girls names too really lol! Maisie is another one I really like :)

XxX

I saw a "aurora" which I love for a girl x

Well my favourite girls name is Orla - which is what we called our LO :haha:

But we also liked Freya before deciding on Orla :happydance:

:blush::blush: glad you ladies like my name choice! FOB was against it and my mom asked "is that a girl or a boys name" when I told her :dohh::haha: it was between Freya and Ellowyn when I was trying to pick.

I looove the name Aria! I also like Quinn, Violet and Valentina.
and Oakley for a boy.

There are sooooo many beautiful names on here!

My LO is Alayna Imogen........and I think its pretty!

we didnt know, until we went on holiday to turkey, that Alayna is a traditional turkish name!!!

Not a name I saw on here, but I really love the name Hermione lol! However, with our son being called Harrison (Harri for short) and calling a girl Hemione, all I'd need is another boy called Ron and I'd have the famous Hogwarts trio :haha:

I'd never have a Harri and Hermione though. That's just asking for bullies to pick on them later! Plus we already have Jessica picked if we ever have a girl :haha:

XxX

Good choice :winkwink:

I love the name Aria too, and am actually currently on a mission to convince OH that it's perfect for our next girl, we love game of thrones.

I also like Khalissi (spl) one lady called her daughter that, I think it's brilliant.

For a boy I love my nephew's name which means I can never use it lol, but it's great Rhett :cloud9:

I've always thought what pretty names Ivy and Evelyn were and how well they go together :)

I love Eva :) DD has a friend Eva and its so cute but elegant too. I like that it does not get shortened.

A lady on here I think named her little girls ivy and evelyn and I think those sound soo well together. I think they are classic names.

Thats me :happydance:

I loooooove Ivy!! I wanted it for LO (had he been a she!) but OH wasn't sure. So we'd settled on Daisy. My other short lists were Poppy and Rose can you see a theme?!?!

So you pronounce it EVE-Lin or like EVER-Lin? That's so pretty too x

How do you pronounce Aoife?

I looooove the name Quinn! I wanted to name Lilly that but DH wasn't sure, so we agreed on Lilly.
And I do love Ellowyn.
And Finley!

There's so many names I love on here!

Oh, and also Elsie!

Aoife is pronounced ey-fa and I think it's an irish name, maybe some Irish girls can help? I only know because of Una from the Saturday's lol

Oh, I didn't know this...in my head I was pronouncing it ay-o-fee - which I think would make a gorgeous boys name maybe that'd be spelt Aiofe? (May have just made up a name of my own there!!!)

I've also started thinking that if I have another girl, I'd like to call her Jessica...not one I'd consider before but have seen it on here a couple of times and think it's really cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->