Favourite name seen on here

Ooh and my brother is called Reuben, we call him reu or reubs xx

For a girl I had never thought of Jessica but whenever i see jenfirstbaby's signature i always think 'aww I love that name!' For a boy, theres a lady on here who has twins and one of them is called Sebastian, love it!

I can't remember who that is but I've thought that too, Dominic and Sebastian I think, such a nice pair of names for twins!

I also really like Quinn and Reuben. Aria and Violet I also like for a potential girl in the future.

Jasper is a great name. As is Rosalie. Shame about Twilight.

I don't. I love seeing what others call their babies and don't HATE any names I've seen but I was funny about names. Very few I think "aww I could have called my little one that" I couldn't call her Francesca as a girl at school had that name and everyone called her fran or franny for short and it just makes me think fanny! I'm not one to tear a name apart but that one is too obviously easy to me (like I say I don't hate it or anything though :) ) I dread choosing any future names as I had a hard time this time! She is Abigail Jessica

:flow:

For a girl I had never thought of Jessica but whenever i see jenfirstbaby's signature i always think 'aww I love that name!' For a boy, theres a lady on here who has twins and one of them is called Sebastian, love it!

:thumbup: i love jessicas name :)

i loved sophia when we were early pregnancy but my mum didnt :( i cluldnt have a name my mum doesnt like :haha:

I love Ava, Eva and Freya... But now I can never have a freya because it rhymes with Maia!

I can't remember who that is but I've thought that too, Dominic and Sebastian I think, such a nice pair of names for twins!

I also really like Quinn and Reuben. Aria and Violet I also like for a potential girl in the future.

That's AngelUK!

This is an interesting link (but only UK stats)

https://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/publications/re-reference-tables.html?edition=tcm:77-266770

If you download the table and check out the last tab you can see how many times a name was registered last year. My LO'S name was only registered 25 times :)

I always look out for anyone with a baby called Lara. Its my babies middle name and I was so close to using it as a first name. I still find it a beautiful name.

I hate it when a name you really love gains popularity. We decided over two years ago that our next baby would be Quinn and then here you all are stealing it :lol:

Yep, we really liked Harper but then the Beckhams nabbed it :hissy:

I've just seen a member in the BF section has a daughter called Joni and I absolutely love it!! :cloud9:

Harley Quinn is Fruitmash's little girl, I believe!

Athena - such a beautiful name and it never came to me before I saw a user on this forum's daughter's named Athena. :)

I like the name Cadence :) There are loads of names Ive seen that are beautiful, but this one is definitely on my list for our next!

I like the name Cadence :) There are loads of names Ive seen that are beautiful, but this one is definitely on my list for our next!

oh really? I hate that name :haha: sorry, it sounds really neddy/chavvy to me! X

I love Quinn violet! tried really hard to convince oh that violet is a lovely name for any future daughters but he isn't having it xx

I think someone on the forum has a daughter called cordelia which is what LO was going to be called if he were a girl.

Vicky1982 it's a lovely name, my georgie is 14weeks also, she was born 31st may, wish I had put middle names for my two now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->