• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

favourite part of partner

MummyMummy

Reaction score
from various threads we have discovered that we love our men think they are the best ever, and although are annoying wouldn't change (much of :rofl:) them.

so what's your fave body part of them and why? feel free to post pics too! :D we all know we love their you know whats :rofl: :rofl: (def no pics needed!! :rofl:) but appart from that what else do you like?

i adore my mr.mans arms. they are big and chunky to wrap around me, and have man hair on. they are yumm! i just made him pose for like last 10mins :lol:he said 'can't you just use a pic of arnies arms or something?' :lol: ignore the red elbow he's been leaning as he's playing xbox! dunno what's going on with the top part? it looks so skinny. arnie? pffft he wishes!!

xXx

Attachments

• 000_0002.jpg
    000_0002.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 8
all of him:rofl: but defo his eyes and his arse!! yummmm!

I love my OH's arms. and his beautiful eyes. and how wonderful he looks when his hair is a little in his face....

god, i'm disgusting. I'm so in love!

oooo i love DH's bum!!! its sooo scrummy lol but shhh dnt tell him i said that, oh and he has the most amazziiiiiing eyelashes im soooo jealous ive nagged him sooooo much to put mascara on to see what they would look like if i had them!! lol but its NO lol oh and i totally love his heart!!! (soppy i know) lol xxxxx

Everything about him.....the whole package is amazing and every day I wonder how I was lucky enough to get to spend my life with him!

He is the most gorgeous man in the world and I love every inch of him more than I thought possible. He does have the most amazing eyes, lips, arms and bum too!!

His tattoos are amazing and without them he just wouldn't be him.....

x

I love his eyes, but what drives me mad, dont know why is his garden path :rofl: !! XxX

I love his hair and facial hair. I've never been one to notice male body parts and don't dig the muscly look at all. However, he has this pair of smart trousers and they just make his bum look amazing, lol. I'd never ever noticed a guys backside before he wore those trousers, rofl.

I am an arm woman... from the elbow up to the shoulder.... gets me all googley woogley!! My OH has crackin upper arms.... yummmmm!! And his eyeeeeeees!

https://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff338/clairemaliska/james.jpg

My James is the SEX mahahaa!

definitely his wrists and forearms and his artwork which is located on his arms and in the sauciest place possible... yum yum yum....

I love his overall build. Even though right now he's a teeny bit on the soft side, he has really broad chest and shoulders, and he's tall... and everything about his body scream MASCULINE.

He makes me feel little and fragile in comparison - and most of all - safe!

I love it.

I also.... :blush:... oh gee.... do I have to say it.... he's..... I like his.... :blush: well.... I enjoy sex... and.... well... you only say "size doesn't matter" to be nice, right?...

This is odd...
BUt I love my partners tattoo's and piercings. Without them he doesn't look like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"