favourite place to buy wraps?

bumpy_j

Reaction score
i've finally decided on a stash to try out (bumgenius, close dream dri and stretch bamboozles) but they're all pretty plain so any recommendations for a good online store to buy bright wraps? especially for a boy and something that won't break the bank - also how many wraps would you buy for around 14 nappies that needed them? ten are AIO so i assume i don't need them for those? thanks :flower:

Gen-Y wraps are really nice, you can get them from www.fill-your-pants.co.uk in the UK. I think it's free delivery for the rest of January too. My favourite wraps are Thirsties Duos, you can get them from a few shops including www.kittykins.co.uk. They have some plain colours that are nice and 4 nice prints too. Or Bummis have some nice prints too (they're available in loads of places), as do Nature Babies (www.babykind.co.uk is good for them). You won't need wraps over the AIOs, just over the TB Stretch.

hiya!
Im a big fan of the close parent pop-ins too, was wondering why you opted for dream dri? The bamboo holds loads more wee & are my ultimate faves! But of course, if drying time is a factor ud b best to go for dream dri!

I also use fitted nappies too (mostly bamboozles) i use motherease wraps. Have also heard good things about thirsties. One thing i would recommend is to get wraps with double leg gussets: theyre fantastic at keeping newborn poop in the nappy! Both motherease & thirsties have double leg gussets! I usually use 1 wrap per day, so i have 3. But of course, if poop were to get onto one then youd need to change it. So probably 4 or 5 would be best for full time fitted use. If you only have the 4 bamboozles, u should only need 2 wraps (one really, but an extra one in case of poop!)!

great choice for starter nappies = those are the ones that work best for us :thumbup:. as for wraps, for the stretchies I like Bummis super brite wraps as they fit really well over them, plus they have the double leg-gusset for extra containment :) I also like Blueberry one-size wraps, but they are better for larger fitteds like LL's or normal bamboozles. Ibought my wraps on the fill your pants site.

hiya!
Im a big fan of the close parent pop-ins too, was wondering why you opted for dream dri? The bamboo holds loads more wee & are my ultimate faves! But of course, if drying time is a factor ud b best to go for dream dri!

i thought i'd mix up some bamboozles and some that dry really quickly incase i need to run out or am staying somewhere without a tumble dryer- if they aren't the best soakers though i will look into the bamboo close parents too :) should probably stock up on as many bamboos as possible just incase he's an ultimate wetter. thanks for the advice!

ow i didn't realise you didn't need a wrap with BG :dohh:

You won't need wraps for the bgs :flower:

The Nature Babies onesize wraps are pretty good value, and they have some really nice prints. If your nappies are mainly AIO's you'd probably only need one. For full time 2 part nappy system use, you need 4-5 wraps - it doesn't matter how many nappies you have, because you don't change the wrap every time anyway. I always work on a clean one first thing, a clean one last thing, and a spare in case one gets soiled. There are likely to be a couple waiting for washing, so 5 usually plenty. You can always rinse them through by hand if necessary, as they don't take long to dry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->