Feb 2015 :)

MIN2014

Reaction score
HELLO! I am 23 and pregnant for the first time :) my husband and I are super excited! I am due the beg. of feb 2015. I just wanted to see who else on here is due around then?

Ao far things have been good I experienced nausea but no actually getting sick, even the nausea wasn't to horrible. I have tender boobs, am very tired, and have really bad food adversions.

I am a sonographer so I am lucky and am able to peek frequently. The bad thing though is I see so many miscarriages and such that I am terrified. I try to put it out of my head, my husband nd I are both healthy and have no reason to ecpect a miscarraiage. We are almost 11 weeks so we are beginning to tell people and it is so exciting, I just get so paranoid! I hate that I feel that way :/

Congrats and welcome! I am 23 as well, but going on my second. I had my son Febuary 10th of this year and I'm a bit over 11 weeks now with my second. Due around late January/early Feb (yes, hardly a year apart :p) I will most likely be scheduling a c section since I had one last time and chances for vbac aren't likely. It's very exciting- especially the first time around :) Good luck to you and your little bean :D

Thank you, you too! Only a year a part is cool :) they will be close growing up and have a great relationship! :)

Hello! I'm due around the 20/22 feb with my 2nd LO. My daughter will be almost 2.5 when this one is born. I'm feeling a bit paranoid as well, I had such a straight forward pregnancy (physically) last time & got pregnant so quickly this time, that I feel something is bound to go wrong :-/ Fingers crossed it goes smoothly for us all!!

Oh, and this is the only time in my life I would want to be an ultrasound technician! Lol

YES WE GOT PREGNANT THE FIRST MONTH OF ACTUALLY TRYING, WHICH IS GREAT! BUT i FEEL THE SAME WAY! HAHA YES IT IS NICE DOING ULTRASOUNDS AND BEING ABLE TO PEEK BUT MAN IT MAKES ME THAT MUCH MORE PARANOID! CONGRATS TO YOU ALL! :)

Min2014 - hi and congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm due just few days before you, feels like long time left! I too have little nausea here and there, certain food triggers it more but luckily no vomiting. Just out of interest when will you be 11 weeks? I think we are very similar

Hope everyone else is well. X

I'm 23 years old too, due the middle of feb, dating ultrasound is on sunday :)
this is my 2nd but my husbands first

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->