• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Feb mummies new to 3rd tri :)

I am due Feb 22 (so 27 weeks tomorrow, figured one day won't hurt) with a boy.

This is our 3rd. DD is 5 and my DS is 3. I've been looking forward to the 3rd tri since I found out I was PG. Last two PG's went so slow, this one is flying by fast. So glad that I am now into the 3rd tri!

Nice to see feb mums all over in threads now :) im due with baby number 4 on feb 9th we are calling him Connor :).

Hi everyone :)

I'm new and I'm due on the 20th of February.

x

James for a boy (and we're pretty set on that) but for a girl the only name we can almost agree on is Alexandra "Lexie". I like Lexie but OH won't have a shortened name as a first name so Alexandra it is at the moment.

I think as I am carrying baby I should get the final say :haha: however he disagrees with this theory! :dohh:

:haha: lexi is sweet! My OH just say's "oh you choose babe" Haha men eh! x

hello! :wave: I'm due on Feb 18th with our first and its a boy!

I am one of the many due on the 21st of Feb and have ventured over to third tri today with my yellow bump!

How is everyone doing?

Hii i'm due 21st too sooo many of us lol. I also live off gaviscon :thumbup: haha.
and i'm fine ty how r u :D xx

All should be updated on the first page with due dates ladies..

I like it hear it feels a bit scary joining 3rd tri!!

Gaviscone is my saviour :)

I know! thats a popular day!!
I think Feb is a busy month generally! Must be due to the weather getting warner in May! lol!!

xx

Thank you :D WOW look at all the 21st of feb's! :D

I know lol thats my date lol They'll be alot of baby born updates then lol.
Ava grace i don't think i could live without gaviscon :haha: I never got heartburn before pregnancy not once lol xx

Must have been something in the water 27 weeks ago today!!!

Hi all

Im a feb mommy to be and today is my first official day of third tri =]

Im due feb 22 with a bundle of: :blue: !! :cloud9:

wish i could say Gaviscon was my Saviour but it aint helped at all :( x

am 3rd of feb can't wait baby girl :happydance:

I'm due 15th Feb too :)

seems weird getting to third tri. This time last year i never thought i would even concieve, let alone get this far....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"