February 2015 Rainbows

Mommy2missR

Reaction score
Found out on Friday that we are expecting Feb 1, 2015. This is my fourth pregnancy. We have two angels in heaven (9.8.13, 12.24.13) and a lovely little lady who will be seven in November. I am super super nervous and trying not to get too over excited. My last miscarriage was an absolutely terrible experience and the thought of going through that again is... upsetting to say the least.
How is everyone feeling? How is everyone doing??
Rainbow baby dust to all!!!!!!

Hi hun sorry for all your losses :hugs:
I got a squinter last night and a faint bfp this morning. Yet to work out my dates.
Im shitting myself over this.
Mmc are awful :cry: how are we supposed to get through this? I almost dare not make a ticker.
Xx

Hi!
I am expecting Feb 3rd :) I have had a miscarriage, a partial molar and a chemical so I'm hoping this is finally our rainbow baby!
I got the results for my first blood test and hcg was 125 at 3w6d and progesterone was 119. I had another test today and get the results Friday!
Good luck and fx ladies xx

Congrats on your rainbows, girls. I hope they are your sticky beans.
I had a miscarriage just over two weeks ago. I'm ovulating today. It's not very likely I'll get pregnant but a girl can hope, right?

I'm sorry about that katy, of course you can hope ♡ .

Another feb group if anyone is interested https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2182829-due-february-2015-a.html#post32801711
Xx

Congrats on your rainbows, girls. I hope they are your sticky beans.
I had a miscarriage just over two weeks ago. I'm ovulating today. It's not very likely I'll get pregnant but a girl can hope, right?

Of course you can hope! Good luck to you. fx

Congrats to everyone on their bfp's. I pray this one stick for us all. I lost my angel in June of last year. She was almost 19 weeks. It was the hardest thing I have ever been through. I am so nervous right now but also very overjoyed...

February 11th here. Just tested positive earlier today. Not feeling too optimistic to be honest. With three failed pregnancies and no success, I find it hard to believe that it will ever work out for us.

February 11th here. Just tested positive earlier today. Not feeling too optimistic to be honest. With three failed pregnancies and no success, I find it hard to believe that it will ever work out for us.
So sorry for your losses. It will work out for you. You've just got to keep the faith. You will make it,through the 9 months.

hello can i join you ladies? Ive had two lossed both in first tri, only really just over the pain of the last one at the beginning of april, but fx this is a stickyone.
And the same for all of you xxx :flower:

also some of you guys must be due the same day as me?! exciting!

Hi Ladies. I would love to join as well. I got my BFP a week ago!! I've had my hcg drawn 3 times in the last week and it seems to be rising a little slower than ideal ( 60 hour doubling time). Fx'd little bean sticks.
I'm 44 and would love one more. I have a 13 month old dd and had an early loss at 6 weeks in March. Fx'd we all get our rainbows.
Anyone else getting betas at all?

Hi ladies :) congrats on ur bfp's!!

Marathongirl - I had betas at 3w6d = 125 and 4w1d = 346. What did your hcg come back as??

Those are amazing numbers jbaby. YAY!

Hi ladies I had a mc five weeks ago and have got a bfp on Thursday at 14dpo before having af. So so scared to be hopeful, but hpt line getting darker so I'm trying to not stress too much. Cautious due date would be Feb 5th because although I can't go from lmp I know when I ovulated
Confuzion so nice to see you here my love!

Hi ladies, sorry for your losses and wishing us all the best for some sticky beans! I too had a mmc at almost 12 weeks in March, baby stopped growing at 9 weeks. I found out I was pregnant at about 3 weeks 5 days. I'm of course nervous but hoping for the best. Hoping that we can all support one another and be nervous together.

Nice to see you here too ladders! Congrats again!

Babyfeva - congrats on the new BFP (thought I think I've already congratulated you in leinz's journal :D)

Congrats all! I know it is hard to be positive after loss. We are already having 'complications' with spotting at 4w4d that been on and off. Very light pink to brown. Cervix tightly closed. Beta draws on Thurs and Sat, I will get the results tomorrow. I had them test my progesterone and the nurse did say that the level there was 'right where it should be' along with my hCg, but no numbers. Fx everything goes well with this rainbow bean.

congrats to all! hows it all going? mommy2missr i hope the spotting goes away xx

I keep getting nose bleeds, not had that before when preg, overall this feels totally different to the last two times. already getting car sick feelings, and i bit queasy late at night and early mornings. And no sore bbs what so ever, which was always a first sign for me.

my ic's aren't really getting any darker at the mo, im not too worried though as frer clearly are. but gonna buy superdrug test to do on thurs just to check. :dohh:

Can I join you ladies too? Sorry for all the losses.

I had two MCs in 2013, the first at 6 weeks and the second at alomst 12 weeks. Needed to take a break for my sanity after that for a while. Started trying again in May and got our BFP on 26 May. Delighted but so scared!

2013 was the hardest year of my life and I am paranoid that something is going to happen to this wee bean as well.

Praying for a sticky this time! FX for all your lovely Rainbows xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->