February 2019 Testing Thread <3 Come on BFP’s!!

Tesh23

Reaction score
Hi everyone who will be testing in February! Saw the January testing thread and thought I would start a Feb one

Comment the day you will be testing and be sure to update us, and I will add to the first post ♥️

:dust:

1 Feb
co_fostermom :witch:

3 Feb
Mamaberrocal :bfp: \\:D/

4 Feb
Swedengirl :witch:
WishMeABaby :bfp:\\:D/
Harmony16 :witch:
Manuel:witch:
Katesbaby1
MyChickpeas

5 Feb
Positive2019
Ciz :witch:
Selinameh
Daisy2424 :witch:

6 Feb
Penguin20
MrS. MaBrEy
Transdad :witch:

7 Feb
Jft1 :witch:
Pukite:witch:
Pamg :witch:
Babymonkey18

8 Feb
Suggerhoney :bfp:\\:D/
Tesh23 :witch:
Holly82:witch:
HLx

9 Feb
AlexandraRJ
StarDraygon
Napamermaid :bfp: \\:D/
mczzi3737 :witch:

10 Feb
Missdoc :witch:
TTC74:witch:
Audrey2108:witch:
Anababe :witch:
FaithNhope41:witch:
Jiae

11 Feb
Hopeful2019 :witch:
MissCassie
Brizoo

14 Feb
Millhaven:witch:

17 Feb
ksimpson3890

18 Feb
Beclou94
maryp0ppins

20 Feb
Kcmcg:witch:
Tishybabe
LadyE80

22 Feb
Nima:witch:
LauraD122

25 Feb
Pne1985 :bfp: \\:D/

28 Feb
Sweetchut
DixiePrincess
Mdscpa
Sacouple

Last edited:
Hey!! Thanks for starting I’ve been keeping an eye out for a February one!

I’m due to O in the next few days and FF has predicted AF on the 4th! I’m guessing I’ll start testing earlier but put me down for the 4th please! Thanks again!

Fingers crossed for a valentines bfp!

Awesome stuff!!!

Exactly what I was thinking, it would be wonderful to have a Valentines BFP ♥️

Fingers crossed and lots of :dust:

My period came yesterday so this will be our 8th try for a sibling.

My period is due February 14th.

:dust:

Please put me down for the 6th, this will be my 6th month trying so let’s hope it’s a lucky one

I have a feeling I don’t ovulate but going to keep positive :)

Good luck ladies

February 7th for me! Thanks for making the group :lol:

Welcome ladies :hi:

I have added all of you to the first page.

Millhaven seems we are cycle buddies hehe. We are also ttc #2 it will be our first cycle trying.

Lots of :dust: to all!!

I conceived my ds on the 17th month trying on my second cycle of soy, so have started with my soy today cd2-6. Also going to be taking folic, vit d and omega 3 this cycle. Is anyone else trying anything different this cycle?

I should be ovulating in the next few days so can you add me for 5th February please. Good luck everyone! x

I thought I'd caught this month after a few faint BFP, but turns out I hadn't as they soon turned into BFN! Just waiting for AF to arrive now, she's due tomorrow and showing her usual signs. :( So onto next month! I'll be testing around the 18th.

Sending loads of babydust to you all! Xx

Anybody else struggle with timing and not overdoing it? I feel like I go crazy trying to guess the best days to BD whilst also remembering my OH cannot do it everyday for the possible 7 days lead up (I always go with 7 incase I ovulate a couple days early). Anyway I think I am 3 days away from ovulation, we BD yesterday and I decided to skip today and focus on tomorrow and tuesday with hopeful ovulation on Weds. But now I am stressed if that was stupid and we should have done today and tuesday! Ugghhhh overthinking much?! haha

Anybody else struggle with timing and not overdoing it? I feel like I go crazy trying to guess the best days to BD whilst also remembering my OH cannot do it everyday for the possible 7 days lead up (I always go with 7 incase I ovulate a couple days early). Anyway I think I am 3 days away from ovulation, we BD yesterday and I decided to skip today and focus on tomorrow and tuesday with hopeful ovulation on Weds. But now I am stressed if that was stupid and we should have done today and tuesday! Ugghhhh overthinking much?! haha
I'm the exact same!! I was using opks and I was sure they were positive so basically forced DH to BD for a few days and then my opk from today is super positive so I'm like aw no, have I got it wrong!! And now he needs a break haha! So frustrating

I know right. I also try and figure out the days in advance, but I had a look at my chart the cycle I fell pregnant with my ds and it almost seems the days before the positive OPKs were a waste for me. Didn’t even have ewcm on those days either!

Will try attach the chart from that cycle.

This time I’m prob gonna start at cd10 and then go for it as soon as I get a positive opk. I’m using the cb digit OPKs like last time as I find the normal ones too hard to read. The cb digis take the hassle out of predicting it and seem much more accurate for me.

2BBBBE56-1C9B-48CF-87CA-5323D87255DB.png

Just realized my cd10 falls on our 6th year anniversary not a bad way to finally begin ttc for #2!

Glad I’m not the only one who obsessed over timing and balancing my OHs stamina! I have like 7 days EWCM before O so thst doesnt help as as soon as I see it I just want to get going! But it definitely is more the couple of days before, and woke up with lots today but also really sick with a cold and fever! Hoping I can fight through to BD tonight and tomorrow- at least in this we have the easy job ;):lol:

The fever also means my charting will be off as my temp was so high this morning, but oh well let’s hope we catch that egg!!

That’s exciting about the 6th year anniversary line up with TTC tesh!

Hey...can you put me down for Feb 1st? I think I actually ovulated on my own this month which is a miracle in and of itself. Taking progesterone for a week starting the 25th so should get AF by the 3rd.

Swedengirl you’re a soldier! Hope the bd’ing went down well

Co_fostermom welcome, have added u on. Good luck and fingers crossed!

Hopping in. I’m only on CD8, but I enjoy following along for everyone else’s BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->