+++ February 2020 Testing Thread +++

Lightning7

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, couldn't see any thread for February so thought I'd make one! I'll try to update as best as I can! My test date is still a guess date at the moment! Cycle 4 TTC baby #2.

*** February ***

1st
Katy78 :witch:
2nd
stacey1986 :bfp:
JessdueJan :bfp:

5th
napamermaid

8th
Tonka106 :witch:
Avasaurus91 :witch:

9th
Joannaxoxo :bfp:
Lightning7 :witch:

10th
Shayk :witch:

11th
Poas addict :bfp:

12th
lisaalove :witch:
co_fostermom :bfp:

13th
Koj518 :bfp:

14th
ruskiegirl :witch:
sn0wbunnie :bfp:
Mossbery :bfp:

17th
danniemum2be

18th
Tiffany0787 :witch:

22nd
Mum42crazy :witch:
Deethehippy :witch:

23rd
Ftale
aymz1983
EmmaVH :bfp:

25th
christina1612

27th
daintydub :witch:

28th
AzureOrchid :bfp:

:dust:

Last edited:
Theoretically I shouldn’t be testing until 2nd feb but pffffft who am I kidding hahahahaha

Good luck for February to all the wonderful ladies on here :flower: hope to see an abundance of BFPs rolling in :happydance: Late October + November babies lets go! Hoping for some early February BFPs so some of you can keep me company in the upcoming October bumper group <3

Last edited:
Good luck for February to all the wonderful ladies on here :flower: hope to see an abundance of BFPs rolling in :happydance: Late October + November babies lets go! Hoping for some early February BFPs so some of you can keep me company in the upcoming October bumper group <3

Really hope lots of us can join you Pineberry! Hopefully a nice big October group [-o&lt;

Theoretically I shouldn’t be testing until 2nd feb but pffffft who am I kidding hahahahaha

Hahaha I know the feeling! I'll put you down for the 2nd anyway!

I haven't actually had a chance to test cause AF keeps coming early, hoping at least for a long enough LP to use some tests this month! :lol:

Hi!
I haven't been around for a couple of years. I've had two children since joining this site in 2011. We wanted one more but unfortunately that didn't end well.
We're not TTC and I'm 41 but we're not using any protection and I'm still kind of hoping.
I'll be testing on 1st February, if AF doesn't show before then.

I’ll hopefully come and join you, hopefully starting IVF with a fresh transfer so my test date will be about the 22 But it may need to be changed, and fingers crossed that I’m finally on one of these testing threads

Welcome and Good luck!! I'll put you down for the 22nd and we can change later if needed! Hope all goes well with your transfer!

Hi!
I haven't been around for a couple of years. I've had two children since joining this site in 2011. We wanted one more but unfortunately that didn't end well.
We're not TTC and I'm 41 but we're not using any protection and I'm still kind of hoping.
I'll be testing on 1st February, if AF doesn't show before then.

So sorry for your loss! Hope you get some good news! Adding you in for the 1st.

Me please.

Still here. Still trying after 2 miscarraiges last year. Ttc no 5. Bfp due feb 5

@stacey1986 Woohooo!! Whats the EDD?! Must be so close to mine. Aghh we need an October 2020 bumper group :)

Can I be added for Feb 9th testing, that will put me around 12DPO, if I can wait that long haha? Cycle #4 here.

So excited to see more BFPs!

Me please.

Still here. Still trying after 2 miscarraiges last year. Ttc no 5. Bfp due feb 5

Im sorry your journey has been so long already! Hope you get that BFP real soon!

And hahah "Bfp due" instead of "AF due" I really love that :) good way of thinking / putting it!

@stacey1986 cant wait to share the journey with you!!! Got my first pre-natal appointment this Friday, there we will determine an appointment for our first ultrasound. This is all so surreal!

@Joannaxoxo Good luck for your Feb cycle! :hugs2:

Can I join. I am not due to ovulate until 8-10th Feb (still on AF lol) and so will be due AF around 25th Feb but will probably be testing before then so maybe you could put me down for the 22nd? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->