**February Babies**

It's so unfair how we only get two scans & everyone else gets more.. Although I did manage to cheat the system & should have my fifth next week..

At 9 weeks I had a dating scan because I didn't know how far along I was, got the usual 12 week and 20 week scans, but then at the 20 week scan he was lying in a way she couldn't see his face well enough to check it for cleft palate & to check his nose (I think) so I got another one a couple days later.. Then cause he is measuring big I need to get another one to see if he really is a fatty boom boom or whether it is the way he is lying..

Holly, I was 7lbs 11oz too, we are like twins.. Our birthdays are days apart, and we both are having february babies :O :haha:

I just know I am going to have a big baby, probably between eight and nine pounds I would think..

Haha thats so weird! I wonder if we'll both end up with big babies then! I hope not!

I had a scan at 8 weeks because of previous mc but wasnt supposed to have the 12 week one because of it. But the hospital arranged the first one and i was supposed to give my midwife a letter to give her the details. But i didnt... So that she'd send me for the normal 12 week one too! Good thing too because they got my dating wrong at the 8 week one.

How did they get your dates wrong at the eight week one? All my scans so far have matched up, except the nine week one which was a day out saying he was a day early.. But I have a feeling this next one won't match up. Haha.

Apparently its more difficult to get an accurate date the smaller the baby is. By LMP i should be due 3rd march. First scan 5th march. Second scan 25th feb. Third scan 25th feb. I asked why the first scan was different to the other two. They just said its less accurate than the other two so just go with the other two that matched up. Though she had a small head on the last scan! Everything else was on target or slightly bigger.

I had one at 6 weeks to check my dates, the normal 12 and 20 weeks, an elective 16 gender check, and one at 24 weeks because they couldn't measure her spine at 20 weeks. They told me I'd have another at 31 weeks, but I have no idea what that's for.

I was 7lb 11oz too :) My LMP dates should be Feb 19, but all of my scans say between Feb 23 and Feb 26.

Ohh lots of us were 7lb 11oz! So odd.

In the end our babies will come when theyre ready so our dates dont mean too much anyway :)

Yeah, I think all babies are supposed to be the same size at twelve weeks, thats why the scan is then.. Because after that they grow at different rates.

Yeah. Same before that as well. They just told me go with 12 week scans no matter what other dates i get. But its all matched up so far

No idea.. Just can't get to sleep at nights.. :( I got to sleep at 3am..

Lol. It'll be the same when baby is born that's when you'll be up doing feeds

I just hope that your sleep pattern doesn't affect the baby, he always seems to wake up and kick when I wake up.. :O

Maybe its him that woke you in the first place! How was your birthday?

Hmm.. this thread has been slow lately :( How is everyone?

I'm showing signs of gestational diabetes: NOOOO. I WANT MY SUGAR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->