**February Babies**

Aw fingers crossed you don't have it Lauren :flower:

hmm, birthday wasn't too good. i invited claire, alison, tina & mandi to go to dinner. claire cancelled late saturday night (my birthday was on sunday) so there was just the four of us, it was at 6 o clock then tina wanted it at half five, so it was changed. then alison wanted it at six.. we were going to go to the pub for it cause their food is decent & cause i was 18, but then claire said she was coming (about half four) and they only had 4 seater tables, so had to go to the chippy restaurant. alison my 'best friend' never got my anything - i spent over £30 on her eighteenth.. tina & claire were being crude at the table while we were eating.. alison had a runny egg with her dinner and they kept saying 'you have a runny egg' and implying it was a vajayjay.. they were so loud & embarressing.. tina said she didn't want pudding, then asked me for the flake off mine i was like no. then she took my spoon and tried to eat mine (i have a weird thing about using peoples cutlery and drinking from the same cup) so i was like how am i meant to eat it if you use my spoon? i can't. so then she started nagging alison for some of hers.. and she burped at the table.. uhhh.. it was so rank..

My dr didn't even get my results back! What Xmas coming up that would suck Lauren!!! Hope u don't have it. And that sounds horrible! I'll send you something for your birthday :)

Ohh what are the signs Lauren? I hope you dont have it!

Omg Laura.. That sounds horrible. No wonder you didnt enjoy it! Just sounds like they were really immature and didnt appreciate that it was your day.

Melissa your doctor sounds insane! He needs to retire and let people see someone decent.

I know! He is ridiculous lol. He said my results just didn't show up and he didn't look!

Didnt show up?! Mine didnt once so the midwife got on the phone and found them within 10 minutes! He's making pathetic excuses.

My friend got her blood taken & they lost the blood (sent it to the wrong place) & the midwife never even noticed she didn't get the results back.. Until she asked for it.

I've never heard a good thing said about a midwife or doctor since any of us have been pregnant.. Hmm..

Hahaha, all the midwives I have had have been nice, but they just don't help you enough or explain anything. I mean I just hand over my lovely blood with no idea what they are testing it for.. I also found out I have high platelets, & I said what does that mean? She replied 'I'll take another sample & if it is high they'll keep an eye on it'.. Very explanatory ;)

Lol! My doctor doesn't even no how old I am. When I ask something he's like uhhuh. Yeah. Ok.

Like wow ur useless

Wow my midwife isnt that bad but she does try get me out quickly without chance to ask questions. I make sure i ask them though because i just dont get out the chair until im done! Speaking of which i had something to put on my list to ask but ive forgotten now...

I got really dizzy during the test and spent half of the hour bent over the toilet trying not to puke, and then I almost passed out. Everyone at the office was like "That's not a good sign from the start". I get my results back on Monday and we'll see what happens then. But Christmas is the Saturday afterwards, and I want to nom on chocolate all day :(

Hopefully it was just a bad reaction to what you had to drink for reasons other than the sugar. Hope its good news on monday :)

I remembered what was meant to go on my list. ITCHING!!! AAAHHH its driving me crazy! Itching all over my stomach and hips and sides. Anyone else getting that?

Oh yeah! You told me to put that on my list!!! I asked my OB and she said it was a combination of stretching and not being hydrated enough! Lots of lotion and water!!

I drank 8 pints (i know i know!) of skimmed milk today and been using baby oil about 3 times a day and its still driving me mad! Also got to mention my swollen ankles and fingers to her. I hope i dont forget any of this by wednesday!

I have sausage fingers too! My ankles have been getting swollen at the end of the day for a couple months now, but I think it's because my job is spent standing nonstop for hours on end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->