**February Babies**

holly - itching belly will be from your skin having to strech to make roon for bubs, not sure if there is anything you can do to stop the itching but someone on this forum might know

Thanks :) Thats what i figured. Gonna ask the midwife whats best to put on it when i see her tomorrow :)

Lauren your ankles swell only at the end of the day? Mine started off when i used to work 6 days standing up until about 18 weeks. I cut my hours then and stopped working all together for a bit now and they never went down! :cry:

how is everyone copeing with preg so far? havnt been online for ages due to family problems so alot to catch up on :haha:

anyone got there prams yet? just got a letter thro about £500 grant so googleing the buggy to find the best deal. eeekk!!!

nothing of mine has swelled :) whats a pram LOL? i live in canada :)

sorry i frogot people all over the world use this forum :dohh:

this is the one im hopeing to get - https://www.mothercare.com/Britax-B...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42804041&mcb=core

Ohh looks good :) I got mine a few weeks ago because it was on sale and i didnt wanna miss a bargain. Its at my grandmas house at the moment. Can barely remember what it looks like i only got to see it once.

Ohh looks good :) I got mine a few weeks ago because it was on sale and i didnt wanna miss a bargain. Its at my grandmas house at the moment. Can barely remember what it looks like i only got to see it once.

i was gonna buy mine a few weeks ago wen on offer at boots.com, but by time i'd saved up it had gone off offer :( it is back on offer but not in the black colour so think am gonna order thro amazon but not 100% certin yet

Yeah good idea, that always happens when we really need something! How long did it take for your £500 grant to come in? I just applied for IS but i have a feeling thats gonna take forever nevermind the £500 after that!

Yeah good idea, that always happens when we really need something! How long did it take for your £500 grant to come in? I just applied for IS but i have a feeling thats gonna take forever nevermind the £500 after that!

sent my form of 2 weeks ago an got the letter 2day saying will have the grant by tomorrow. so not long at all really.

Oh wow thats good :) There is some hope then. Just gotta get the IS sorted. My £190 grant took forever. I applied on 12th November and still hadnt had it when the 4 weeks was up on 10th December. It was because the machine had scanned my bank details wrong. They said within 6 working days after the 10th. So ill have a check tonight and see if its there.

:dohh: my uncle is such a dork.
he met someone on the internet, who he is now engaged to, and who has a 25 year old son who is as im told "single and looking" lmao, he lives in molodova, ( NO IDEA WHERE THAT IS) im 16 and hes trying to set me up with this 25 year old who doesnt even speak english!

Moldova is in Eastern Europe located between Romania and Ukraine!

Lol, well theres a guy there whos single and looking. for little pregnant 16 year olds apparently lol

Ok thats creepy! Though you may be a little better off there! :p

I got a pram second hand from my mums friend & it is at her house still, can't remember what it looks like either :(

who all is planning on breastfeeding? and if you are, are you still buying a bottle and steriliser incase?

i plan to breastfeed, and yes just incase he doesnt latch
and holly, lol he speaks like 12 languages none english lol

Im planning to breastfeed too but have got a pump and bottles so OH can feed her and ill be buying a tin of formula just in case she wont latch or i cant make enough milk for her. Id rather have it so she doesnt go hungry just in case!

anyone else struggling to sleep every night without fail its just not happening lol

I plan on breastfeeding, too, but as soon as i get on WIC i'm getting formula so that OH can feed her when I'm not around and in case I can't produce enough. I don't want a hungry baby! I don't feel too bad about the formula though, because my mom said that I wouldn't latch when I was a newborn, so I was a ff baby.

and, yes!!! i can never get to sleep! that's why i'm on BnB at 2:30 in the morning!! my parents just gave us a new mattress too, and it's stiff as a board. So it's not even worth tossing and turning because everything starts to ache and pop. OH refuses to let us use our old mattress on the new box spring because this mattress is newer.. but the other mattress was softer!!! argh!! that and i have a respiratory infection right now, so i've been up all night coughing. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->