**February Babies**

im planning on breastfeeding, ive also bought a few bottles and steriliser, so i can express when i go back to college for a few weeks and then my OH will be able to feed him, ive just got to get the pump now! Is anyone still at college, im planning on keeping gpoing as long as i can to get finished as much as i can before hes born so i dont have to go back as long when hes here. Sleeep? whats that these days, my little boy is permanently in my ribs so i struggle to breathe and he'll move and it feels like my ribs about to snap now, had me crying all throughout the night last night and me and OH share a single bed at his house still even though i have a double at home and my OH likes to sleep with either his head buried in my back pushing me off the bed or with his elbows behind his head digging into my neck, tonight were sleeping top and tail before i go crazyy. sorry for the little rant, i feel like rubbish today! On the upside im 30 weeks today, so only 10 weeks to go! xx

Woohoo, congrats on being 30 weeks. Everyone says it starts to slow down from here, but it hasn't for me!

I haven't got bottles or a steriliser yet, I think I might get like a starter pack of bottles and a good steriliser seeing as I plan on expressing after a while anyway, so it will come into good use. :D They just are so expensive that I would rather leave it until I actually need it.. But I don't want to just in case I need it sooner..

I can't sleep at nights, I will be tired all day then still wide awake at night? I have no idea why. I am up until like 2am everynight.. :\

i have trouble sleeping at night, i am always tired, when i do end up sleeping i wake up every thirty minutes!! its horrid, i look at the clock and curse at myself

I set my alarm for my midwife appointment today but re-set it. Then it went off again and i went back to sleep with my phone in my hand! I was still on time thankfully!

Hahaha, I always press snooze on my alarm, praying for that extra five minutes.

I think my OH presses his snooze alarm like 5 times each morning !!! wakes me up each time.

I set it for 11:30. Then for 12:15. Then i finally woke up by myself at 12:45! My appointment was at 1:50 but i thought it was 2:10 and i was 5 mins late but in the end she apologised to me because she was stuck on the phone til 2:05.

So... my dr told me to "stretch" down there.... as i am quite "little" he says :? what in the world am i do to? :/

Errrrrmmm.... Excuse what im gonna say but i dont know quite what you mean.. Stretch the perineum or vagina? Because i know theres something thats commonly done to stretch the perineum before birth.

he just said i was small, and if my baby is more than 6 pounds there will be really bad damage unless i stretch it out ;/

What is IT though? https://www.thinkbaby.co.uk/your-pregnant-body/perineal-massage---how-and-why/196.html Thats the one i know about

He didnt tell me! i asked like where and what and he said hed get a nurse to talk to me in two weeks

He's your doctor! How come he wont talk about it? Did you see the link? I know a lot of women do that to try to avoid tearing.

Cuz he is a 60/70+ useless person!!!! hes like your coming in two weeks you can talk to a nurse then! awesome *rolls eyes*
And yes im reading the link right now, thank you :)

Wow he needs to retire if he cant say what he means because he's too embarrassed or too much of a prude...

i heard he was supposed to last year! but decided not to, i have no idea why! he obliviously doesn't care enough about his job to have it

Clearly not! He's lost your records. Doesnt find your results. Cant talk to you about anything. Theres no hope is there... Is he seeing many other women at the same time?

Yes because hes the only one!! we have no choice, the lied straight to my face when i asked to switch said the woman wasnt taking new patients,then my friend got pregnant and got in with her!!!

Cant you go straight to her? Instead of asking him to switch?

Oh my, I read that link. Have fun with doing that :haha: I am just hoping for the best with the whole not tearing. :D

Is anyone doing pelvic floor exercises? I always forget and don't really bother.. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->