**February Babies**

I do the pelvic floor exercises when i remember! (right now! :haha: )

i do week by week exercises , i have a week by week pregnancy book, and it gives me a different exercise to do at each week :) 32 Weeks today ! ahh

Lol, sometimes. when they have pictures.. when they dont they try to describe what to do, and it makes no sense... this week im supposed to lay on my back and put my hands on my tummy and lean forward and breath lol i dont really know, there is pillows involved to.
How is everybody ?! :)

Confusing! At least theres some you can do. Im all good thankyou :) How are you?

Im in so much pain it hurts to move! my back is tight and everytime i roll, or try to stand i tear up, i dont know why, last night it just started to be so painfull. i got OH to put pressure on it, and it makes it feel better for about 10 seconds. its so horrible

Aw, I wish I had a pregnancy book showing me the exercises, I still don't even get the whole pelvic floor ones & always forget about them :O

Were you doing anything strenuous the last few days to make you stiff? Hope you feel better soon :)

i dont think i did anything i shouldnt of, i just was laying down and tried to move and couldnt, and its the same amount of pain now, at least i can walk straight, just have to hold on to things lol, last night, walking was just not happening, nor was any movement lol

Say if I am lying down in bed & I get up I usually find it quite painful.. Or if I am sitting up with my back straight..
Where is the pain? I used to get really bad pelvic pain & it was so bad I struggled to walk, then it just got less and less painful.. It sometimes comes back but not as bad.

Its my lower back, up to mid back. its constantly painful now, but i get random bursts of worse pain

lol, im sure i could. but hes a tool. Oh and the clinic is closed now, and he hasnt given me a number to get ahold of him

Ugh, nightmare. You'll have to remember to ask for one when you see him next. Try a hot bath, good for relaxing muscles. :thumbup:

I texted myself and saved it LOL. i would have forgot, i have horrible baby brain.
and yeah hot baths are amazing, i never want to get out, my dr told me its not safe tho

Have you tried a hot water bottle on your back? Its what i use when my backs like that and it works wonders :) Hope youre feeling better

no i havent, i will :)
Ugh i am sooooooo frustrated!
my OH's mum, grandma and brother told us they were coming out here tomoro ( we never see them they live 8 hours away )
well they JUST cancelled, we just bought groceries ( we didnt have the money for feeding everyone but i said id make it work) and they just cancelled!!! we bought them xmas gifts... My dad gave her money to give me, towards a bump cast i want. and now they arent coming until beggining of jan, i asked if she wasnt coming to my baby shower now. as her and her mom and aunts were invited. and no they arent, they want to do one there for me.. without me there! OH took the weekend off BOTH jobs, to see them.

Maybe TMI but.... do any of you have like a creamy white discharge?

I didnt read all about your pain but from the back pain you are describing almost sounds like a kidney inection! Hoping not though and hoping it goes away! :hugs: I have horrible back pain too but it seems to neverrrrr go away! Sorry about your Inlaws. Mine suck like that too except sometimes its the opposite. They live 20 mins away and we see them to friggen much :dohh:

Yeahh i have discharge like that too but lately its been a little more watery. How many weeks are you hun? Idont think you have a ticker unless my computers just acting up :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->