**February Babies**

Holly!!!! 30 weeeeks!!!! :happydance:

Ok is it cool for me to update you guys?? I havent been on here in a few weeks first of all because my internet was being soooo stupid and I couldnt get a tech out to fix it until Wednesday so now im finally here! :dance:

30 week doctor checkup went as exepected. I have been having loads of pain down low in my pelvis. Like literally felt that if I squatted down and pushed, babys head would come out!! And Idk if anyone has ever had an Ovarian cyst, but I felt like I had some because it hurtttttttt soooooooo baddddddddddd but its just baby laying on them. (What a troublemaker! :haha:) Well anyway Im on bed rest for 6-7 more weeks until he is fullterm just in case because he seems to be liking it in my pelvis too much, just a little too early!! So that sucks but I will do anything for him to be full-term and not premature because Im just sooo nervous about those tiny little lungs still growing!

[[damn i use too many exclamation marks!!! :haha:]]

But how is everyone else doing?? I finally got a few nursing bras!!:wohoo: So I got reaaaaly excited about that. And hubby is FINALLY working a little harder on the remodeling of the house because of what the doctor said. Nursery is still a storage room but hopefully on Sunday we will get all that sh*t outta there and rip down the walls and put the new windows in there! [[maybe get a new bathtub too and finally put our bathroom sink in! Im sooo sick of living out of the kitchen one :grr:]]

Happy Holidays!!! :D

I'm so excited to finally be 30 weeks!! My 30 week check up is on monday and i get my glucose results then.

Aw, poor thing. I'd hate to be on bed rest. is it really strict? Like, what are you allowed or not allowed to do while on bed rest?

And where did you get nursing bras?! (since you're in the US too :) )

I'm nervous about moving mid-january. We're moving out of our house early because our roommates are ridiculous and out of line, but I have a family history of premature labor and it makes me really nervous to have to unpack while 8-9 months pregnant. I pray that we don't end up with an upstairs apt. Stairs will aggravate my pgp like noooo other.

I cant find any nursing bras i like... im supposed to get a size bigger, it would be an E and i simply cant find those, maybe sports bras will work :) lol
Lauren i live on the top floor of my apartment, i die walking up and down lol

I'm supposed to get an E too, but I can't find any 36E's ANYWHERE. Not even in walmart. All I can seem to find are things like 44E. And I don't think pinning bras will cut it :( I've been in sports bras since my chest grew to DDs within the first couple of months. uugh

yea i would be a 36E too, i haven't worn a bra in months, sports bras only. I looked at walmart in the city yesterday and i couldnt find any Es highest was like double D

Are American bra sizes & bra sizes from the UK the same?
I have two maternity bras, I don't really like wearing them because they have an extreme lack of support & I have big boobs. I also don't know what size I am exactly, I don't want to get measured.. :D

Ahh bra shopping in the US is hell! When i was there i couldnt find anything at all.. I was a 32E then and it was impossible unless i ordered online which wasnt easy. But here we can get upto like I's and stuff in shops. I always found my maternity bras really supportive but i got them fitted.

Marlarky i know what you mean! I sometimes feel like she's so low down into my pelvis i cant sit upright with my legs closed... If that makes sense! Thankfully she moves back up again. Must be terrible to be on bed rest!

Lauren i hope you get to move soon! And that baby Kayla stays put until shes fully baked and youve finished work!

Laura yes i was asleep :haha:

I find bra shopping here hell.. After I have this little chubmonster I want to loose some weight and get some nice bras. Praying my boobs will shrink but everyone says they'll end up even bigger.. Aaah..
I have no idea what I am, I have an E that is tight and a DD that fits fine? :(

Think it depends on the back size too. And the shop where it came from :)

Congrats to all you February mommies! Can't wait to see your LO's! I swear, the last 10 weeks FLY BY! Enjoy it while you can! :hugs:

Hmm, I think I might look online and measure myself.. :haha:
Later though, I am lazy just now :D

I think mothercare is pretty good with how to measure yourself. It tells you how in the fitting rooms before you buy bras. Plus they got a sale at the moment! They probably do online too :)

I got two maternity bras from mothercare £25 for them so really good as well.. :)

Same :) I got two from there and two from a maternity shop which has closed down now

i wish maternity stores in the US weren't so darn expensive! Or else I'd be all over looking for bras (and a winter coat and other various winter clothing). So right now, I'm sticking to sports bras and stretchy pre-preg clothes

Theyre pretty expensive here too but some shops do their own ranges which arent so bad :) sales are good for finding stuff too.

Looking forward for the January saleeeeees :happydance:

I want to buy maternity clothes but it seems pointless cause I won't be wearing it long.. :dohh:

Yeah same! Im starting to sell the ones i dont wear now cause ive got some that dont fit right or that i dont like. Dunno why i bought them! Just enjoy shopping i think! Plus ive got a new pair of maternity jeans STUCK in the US. Never got chance to wear them but its more expensive to ship them back than get new ones.

Just wondered... Is anyone else really thirsty all the time?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->