**February Babies**

in the middle of the night i wake up, so tired... but i HAVE to get up and drink or else i feel like im gunna die lol

Me too! I get up every night to drink. Sometimes for food too cause im always starving

when i wake up, its like a sudden burst of hunger.. i feel sick i feel so hungry

Try a biscuit or something when you go for the drink! Works wonders for me :)

I grab and apple or a granola bar with a drink and lay back in bed, if im lucky i fall back asleep. sometimes i think i should just sleep in the bathroom. i pee, then get to bed and need to pee again! i do it five times in a row, theres not point in even leaving the bathroom!

Ohh i know what you mean! Though if we stayed in the bathroom we wouldnt need to go!

Im doing good thanks! How about you? Its 2:30am. How about there?

GO TO BED LOL what are you doing up!! its 8 31 pm here im doing good :)

I sleep all day :) but i can sleep at night sometimes too, but i can only fall asleep with my TV on

I sleep from early hours of the morning until the next afternoon usually. Unless ive got somewhere to be the next day

Aww! I was lucky there. I felt sick as a dog but was never actually sick. It went away about 14 weeks. How long did you have it for?

Up to about 20 weeks, now it only comes if i stand for more than 10 minutes , but its better cuz first 20 weeks i sat on a couch with a bucket that OH had to empty every 5 minutes. and some crackers

Aww that must have been horrible! I get hot and feel faint now. Almost fainted in the bank last week and had to go to the front of the queue and tell them i needed a chair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->