**February Babies**

I only do if its not or ive had to stand for a long time. But id rather cause i scene by asking for a chair than fainting!

Third tri ive had a ton of headaches, and my panties alwasys seeem to be damp:blush:

I feel like it could be my waters, then i see sometimes is white and clumpy, which is just gross, and i feel like if i go to the hospital to get it checked out, theyll think im a fool becuase it might be nothing.
and what are you doing up!! it must be like 4 now!

I think its normal to get a lot. But if theres lumps it can indicate thrush. Its 5:15 now

Oh my, i couldnt stay up that late ! what are you doing to entertain yourself

Im just talking to my OH and watching some tv. The best tv is on at night!

I find the tv here at night is very limited!! there is only jerry springer and family guy and american dad and stuff like that lol

Holly, you were up till 6am.. :O I thought I was bad for not being able to sleep at nights, because I could only get to sleep at like 2am.. Last night I was shattered at twelve & finally got to sleep about 1am.. Hmm..

i went to bed at 1 30am, and now its 5 51 am. i had to eat !

I peed three times in half an hour before I went to bed so I was praying I could sleep all night, & I did :D :D :D :happydance: I never got up to pee, I feel so much more wide awake. But oh my god, I thought I was going to pee myself this morning.. It hurt to move.. I never really get hungry at night, I always get thirsty before I go to bed but I ignore it or I'll be up all night peeing..

I get into bed and all warm, then realize. CRAP i need to take my prenatal pill. so i have to get a drink, i usually pee a few times at night, or it hurts in the morning i have to pee soo bad!

I've been lucky, I only need to pee once at night.. Except a couple times I have gone twice. It makes me so annoyed & I can never get back to sleep.. :dohh:

When i pee at night it like 5 times in a row, its ridiculous! i just shouldnt get back into bed in between and after i cant sleep aswell! Im a very picky sleeper too, i need everything to be hard or i turn and turn ... OH says he'll buy me a rock lol

I can never get comfy in bed, I have a cushion between my legs, a pillow under my stomach and one under my head.. So whenever I roll over I have to drag everything with me.

Same :| I use one between my legs then the top of it i put under my bump. then two under my head. Moving is hell!

I have a huge body pillow, nearly as tall as me.. as i am very short hehe. that i put between my legs, under my bump, and i wrap it in my arms at night, lol. i use two pillows under my head and another behind my back, i turn at least 10 times at night. good thing OH is a sound sleeper

I have a body pillow too but its too thick to go between my legs! I mostly use that behind my back when im sitting up

my body pillow has a thinner side and a thicker side, so i put the thinner side between my legs, i cant seem to have my legs touching at night i dont like the feel lol i miss sleeping on my tummy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->