**February Babies**

Now I feel like Im part of this site :)

Boys are looking quite popular haha xxx

Yeah they are! At one time there were all boys up until the 25th. Theres quite a lot of us due in february. Have you thought of any names yet?

oliver doesn't kick much, but then he goes through a period of kicking the whole time!

Thats actually a Good Idea whats everyone going to name their little ones ? If i have a Little boy his name will be Zayden Issac and if I have a Little girl her name will be Katherine Jaxson

Hi! Im due Feb22 with a beautiful little boyyyy :)

im getting so much fluttering in my ribs, im so worried.

=[ is this normal

Normal for you I'm sure!

Don't panic too much :) We live in such a panic driven society it's ridiculous! Women have been doing his baby thing forever. Trust your body :kiss:

I think were going for Samuel, just something nice and traditional xxx

I have an anterior placenta and a breech baby, so it took me a little longer to feel LO, but it feels like someone is poking me in the tummy or a little bit lower. Occasionally, I get a huge jab and I jump and shriek. it just feels like someone poking me. that's all. sorry i don't really have more description :\

I have an anterior placenta too, what does it mean? the sonographer just told me it up by babys head as he's breech too does that sound right?, she's wrote anterior in my pregnancy notes.

I cant explain what it feels like everyone keeps asking me and it just feels like someone poking me from the inside out kind of, but i can kind of see him when he does big kicks and OH has felt him now xxx

It just means your placenta is in front instead of in the back behind your baby. It's nothing bad, it's just harder to feel kicks.

ahh i see thank you!

I think we've decided on a name for our LO, Casey Robert, i fell in love with it to be honest. Also bought him some outfits yesterday, and some nappies. is anyone else planning to try using the washable nappies? im getting both, but am gonna try to use the washable ones as it will save money for us. xx

I have an anterior placenta and a breech baby, so it took me a little longer to feel LO, but it feels like someone is poking me in the tummy or a little bit lower. Occasionally, I get a huge jab and I jump and shriek. it just feels like someone poking me. that's all. sorry i don't really have more description :\

I have an anterior placenta too, what does it mean? the sonographer just told me it up by babys head as he's breech too does that sound right?, she's wrote anterior in my pregnancy notes.

I cant explain what it feels like everyone keeps asking me and it just feels like someone poking me from the inside out kind of, but i can kind of see him when he does big kicks and OH has felt him now xxx

It just means your placenta is in front instead of in the back behind your baby. It's nothing bad, it's just harder to feel kicks.

ahh i see thank you!

I think we've decided on a name for our LO, Casey Robert, i fell in love with it to be honest. Also bought him some outfits yesterday, and some nappies. is anyone else planning to try using the washable nappies? im getting both, but am gonna try to use the washable ones as it will save money for us. xx

I'm going to try cloth nappies once LO is a little older. 3months +

Will have enough to bother with without washing nappies straight away!

Thanks. I really love Conan :)

Kandyfloss, we were thinking samuel. Its such a sweet name! I love sam :)

Lol! I am so not game to go for cloth nappies. Definitely sticking with disposables.

Xx

Im sticking with disposables for now. Might try reusable after a while but running the washing machine twice as much might even out the cost compared to just buying disposables. Not to mention if i go out and have to change her and i have to put the used one back in my bag. Itll smell lovely!

thats a good point actually. never thought of it like that, were getting both in, my oh thinks its better to have them there just in case we run out of disposables, and we dont have to rush out, so like once in a while maybe, but im unsure still i keep changing my mind. just bought this beautiful sleep suit, vest, hat, and mittens set from tesco for 2.25 what a bargin, has anyone got a fav shop they like the babys clothes in? xxxx

What a bargain! I dont really have a favourite place really. I tend to look everywhere i go.

yeah same here, tesco is really good though, they had lots of little girls stuff on the sale, i need to get him somewhere to out all his clothes soon as the draw i started to put them in for now is full, it looks like a chest of draws will be put forward on the list. Will have to hurry up and put a deposit on the flat we want now, so i can move in and gett sorted so we can buy more stuff for him! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->