**February Babies**

I am more scared about giving birth this time than i was with Lily because i know what to expect :/

but atleast this time you will be more prepared. what painkillers did you take with your first labour?

I had gas and air at first and then i had an epidural.

But this time i don't want anything except from gas and air :)

Think you two can have yours first and then tell me about it before my turn? :haha:

i WANT to do things... i just dont EVER feel up to it. like i WANT to get them ready, and i want to set up the nursery, i constantly feel ill lately

Aww i hope you feel better! I dont know what to put in my hospital bag. Or what bag to use!

I dont know what to put in either.. ill start a thread whenever i do do it...
And i hope i feel better too :( its first tri all over again.. I feel dizzy, and like im about to throw up. then LO moves around and makes it worse, laying down makes it so much worse too :( i ate some crackers and it did nothing. I have a headache the size of ... something really big lol.
im gunna use a bright yellow bag i have. so i know i wont lose it lol

Good idea for the bag! Have you got flu or something or is it pregnancy related?

Im not sure, my head is fairly hot, but ive felt like this since last night my bump went rock hard ( stil is ) and ive started to get nasty pains. where i had to squeeze something. and i had to be sitting up, then i suddenly felt grossly sick, like now, and the headache.. i hit my head this morning... on the wall. long story lol

Oh no! Go and get checked! Are they contractions? Its quite common to be sick and ill before giving birth. Now if youre getting contractions too, they need to be stopped!

The pain has gone away, just a few last night. Or i would have gone already, now i just feel sickly.. i cant stand without almost fallling. and i want to lay down :( but it makes it worse..

She did. But recently ive been all over the place so she has been too :| But now i feel her several times throughout the day. Does yours?

Well, everynight he kicks when i try and sleep. he kicks me till hes comfy and im not lol. and when im in the bath he does, other than that he seems pretty quite he'll kick a few times but nothing on schedual

I have no idea what to put in the hospital bag.. :( I mean I don't know how many outfits for me or the LO.. & then there is all that random stuff you would never think of.. I am debating on taking my video camera NOT to video the birth, but for just after he is born..

Melissa, I hope you feel better soon :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->