**February Babies**

I am going to ask my mum to help me do the hospital bag again. My mum took her video camera and videoed Lily just after she was born when she was passed to me, and she is taking it this time as well :)

Hope you feel better soon :flower:

Yeah, that is when I would like it videoed too..

The midwife said to me to start packing my bag at 35 weeks, so I have a week and two days until I should start. I think I have already picked his coming home outfit. :D

My midwife didnt really answer when i asked her. Her reply was "the health visitor will do a visit at 36 weeks" AND?! Im just gonna do mine when i feel like i need to. Or when i can find a bag to put it in! Theres a decent bag in the loft but people shout at me to stop climbing up there these days... Ive bought lots of stuff for it though.

I'm too scared to go up our loft because there is only certain places you can stand or you will fall through.. I have no idea what bag to take.. I have handbags but not any big ones.. :S Might just chuck it all in a black binliner :D

Thanks guys, i feel a little better today :) Threw up all last night tho.. now i cant get enough sleep! i dont have a video camera, i wanted to tape the birth... then someone commented id have to mute it.. lol, so i decided not to. my mom is a photographer and offered to do pictures, no crotch shots lol just me pushing, holding OHs hand, things like that, when he first comes out, gets handed to me, i think it would be an amazing memory havent said yes or no yet.

4 MORE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!

Thats a lovely idea! Im definitely not having mine videoed! Photos are fine though.

i was so sure i wanted it taped... then thought about it. lol. But i think pictures will be nice :)
I always seem to crave something i dont have !

I think thats the one rule of cravings! If you dont have it, youre gonna want it!

Lol yeah, and its something if i got the ingredients id royally screw it up!

Chilli&rice <3!!!!
And Eggs Benedict
Neither do i want to make lol
What aboutt you

Today, nothing! Which is pretty odd for once. Im eating white chocolate though.

I LOVE white chocolate...
I crave indian food EVERYDAY. i have no indian places here :( !

Aww theres loads here! But i dont like Indian food! Just polished off that chocolate. I think ive done quite well actually! It was the same bar from yesterday! (granted it was a 200g bar!)

I knew I was forgetting something when I went to the store today. I really want some chocolate.

Ive got every kind! Not dark chocolate though. That makes me too thirsty then my milk intake is upped...

i can't have a supply sitting anywhere because my dog Sanchez will find a way to eat it all :(

Aww but how can you say no to that face of his! (saw your photos earlier!) Sounds like youve got some pets that eat better than some humans :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->