**February Babies**

I dont like dark chocolate! Lol. And yues lauren you have such cute pets !

hehe thanks :))

i only like dark chocolate with mint. like ghiradelli squares. mmm

I really want some beetroot. Like the stuff from a jar.. I usually hate it, but I want it so badly. I think there might be some in the cupboard..

I also craved salt & vinegar pringles last night I MADE my friend go to the shop for me :D

Ive got this Witch face wash and i love the smell of it.. As well as lemon cleaner and washing powder

Oh yeh washing powder as well and clothes when they have just came out the washing machine and still wet !

I think showering is dangerous because i almost fall over every time i want to shave my legs. I've given up. I can't reach :(

Yeah it does smell weird... But its way easier than shaving and about landing on my head every time

Don't you have to be able to reach your legs to use Veet? I can't bend down far enough to even get the stuff on :(

I sit on the toilet and put my foot on the side of the bath or lean it on my other leg while i put it on. If your bath isnt close you could stick your feet up on a box or something. Waaay easier than shaving!

Hmm.. I'll have to try that. Before, I was trying to sit on the edge of the tub and nearly fell off the side. My bathroom is sooo tiny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->