February Cherubs

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
Hi *waves* :hi:

I don’t think anyone’s started a February group yet so I thought I would :)

We found out we are expecting again a few days ago - I was only 8dpo when we got that first super faint line. Things seem to be progressing well I think, I am really anxious after the mmc we had back in March. Still, hopefully this time will be different!

We already have a big family - all being well this will be our fifth together, my sixth. I also have two step children who live with us! We don’t plan on finding out the sex this time, which I’m sure I will get it in the neck from everyone for \\:D/

Anyway. I’m not too quick when it comes to computery/forumy/internetty things, so I’m not going to add dates to the first page right now. If ever. Maybe. Probably not :wacko:

Anyway, we are due Valentine’s Day <3

Congratulations I'm so happy ure pregnant again.
I was in the February love bugs group in 2012 with my dd.
Not seen ure latest tests yet but so good u have started a new group.
So happy for you hon.

@Suggerhoney thank you <3
I wanted to join a Feb group but couldn’t see one, slightly apprehensive after starting the October one then that going wrong but trying to remain positive. Fingers crossed!

@Lucy3 keeping everything firmly crossed for you! When are you testing?

@happycupcake im 4dpo so I will in 4 days. Not long now! Only good sign so far is I haven’t got my usual post o breakout, but I’ve also started a new skincare routine so could be that lol

These are the tests I had last night compared to 10dpo and there’s a huge difference so I’m hoping things are going ok! I was worried about seeing a positive so early, I think my mind is just finding things to worry about

820C0527-C340-4E8E-A30E-0C07E1BA87DB.jpeg

@happycupcake im 4dpo so I will in 4 days. Not long now! Only good sign so far is I haven’t got my usual post o breakout, but I’ve also started a new skincare routine so could be that lol
Sorry I didn’t see your new post before posting those!

Do you usually test positive very early then? Or do you just start testing early? I always start testing early with absolutely no expectation at all, and with my other pregnancies I have tested positive at 10dpo and 11dpo so it was quite a surprise seeing that at 8dpo

Yay your progression is perfect! Every month I say I’m not going to test early but then I get to 8dpo and can’t hold off. I think with my kids I didn’t test before 11dpo so not sure if I get early lines. Last month I got a faint but pink line at 9dpo but it faded unfortunately. Did you have any early symptoms this time?

Yay your progression is perfect! Every month I say I’m not going to test early but then I get to 8dpo and can’t hold off. I think with my kids I didn’t test before 11dpo so not sure if I get early lines. Last month I got a faint but pink line at 9dpo but it faded unfortunately. Did you have any early symptoms this time?
Yeah I was the same with my first three children. I think I was about 6 weeks with my first, about 10dpo with my second and I think about the same with my third. Then when we started seriously trying with my fourth I started paying attention properly to my cycles and tracking them and stuff so I always knew my dpo with more certainty and would start testing between 5-7dpo.

I’m sorry your line faded last month, chemicals are horrible. Hopefully this cycle you’ll see lines that don’t fade!

I have had some symptoms. One of the first things was feeling dizzy and lightheaded. I think I started with that at about 7dpo I think. I felt like I was going to faint and be sick at the same time. I keep getting that off and on and sometimes it feels as if I have just been on a fair ride.
Nauseous on and off. Really horrible taste in my mouth, not just a metallic taste this time but a really bitter taste. I have had phantosmia for a while now but I started smelling sick instead of smoke the other day. Sore boobs as well. And easily irritated and overly emotional. They have all been pretty much since 7-8dpo, on and off but getting stronger each day when they do hit. This is probably the most symptoms and strongest they have ever been this early I think

I just looked back at my sons chart and I was 13dpo when I tested, so I’m definitely more keen these days to POAS!
Hoping I get some symptoms like yours soon, I’ll be 6dpo in the morning so slowly getting there. My temp dipped so low this morning, but I’m not too worried as long as it has another rise around 7dpo.
looks like you’re close to 4 weeks, exciting milestone missing that af!

Your dip could be implantation? Mine usually seems to dip early on, is this a pattern for you too?
I am 14dpo today but I’m on Cyclogest so I would usually stop using it and it would take a couple of days for af to arrive, so around Sunday I think. I got a 2-3 on a digi yesterday evening which was nice to see

I feel like it’s too early for an implantation dip? I’ve only charted once before and I had an implantation dip but it was a bit later on. Bbs are starting to hurt so fingers crossed that’s a good sign.
Yay for 14dpo! And 2-3 on your test, maybe you ave two little nuggets in there!?

Well I was thinking for me to see a positive test at 8dpo implantation must have happened at about 6dpo, so I reckon it’s possible. I had a tiny dip at 5dpo but that was probably just a normal variation. The weather too, that makes a huge difference. It’s been muggy and warm here recently until last night so I had long sleeves on instead and my temp was a lot higher.
That’s a good sign I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you! Does that usually happen anyway or? Mine never used to hurt unless pregnant then last cycle for some reason they did on and off so I don’t know what that was about.

I’m not sure it’s the earliest I ever tested positive (except a One Step at 7dpo a few years ago but not on anything else) but I did get a 2-3 at 13dpo like this time with our daughter. Although I haven’t ever had a positive digi earlier than 10 or 11dpo before

@happycupcake limes are looking amazing hon. Great progression and yay for the 2-3 on digi.

@Lucy3
Good luck hon. Cud of been a implantation dip and 6dpo is not too early for that. I had implantation pains at 6dpo all day. Then got a faint line at 10dpo. Had more implantation pain at 10dpo then darker lines at 11dpo.

@happycupcake limes are looking amazing hon. Great progression and yay for the 2-3 on digi.

@Lucy3
Good luck hon. Cud of been a implantation dip and 6dpo is not too early for that. I had implantation pains at 6dpo all day. Then got a faint line at 10dpo. Had more implantation pain at 10dpo then darker lines at 11dpo.
Thank you :)

Congratulations on 24 weeks, everyone’s favourite milestone <3

Thank you :)

Congratulations on 24 weeks, everyone’s favourite milestone <3

Thank you hon. Yes it's definitely my favourite and then the next one is 28 weeks then 30 weeks. Getting excited now.
Hope ure feeling OK

Are you getting any more scans? I can’t remember what you said now.

I’m ok thanks just really tired and symptoms off and on but when they’re there they’re more than I think I had with the others. Scan booked for 6+2, really anxious about that

Are you getting any more scans? I can’t remember what you said now.

I’m ok thanks just really tired and symptoms off and on but when they’re there they’re more than I think I had with the others. Scan booked for 6+2, really anxious about that

Yes hon I'm gonna be having growth scans.
I have my first one on Thursday this week. So day after tomorrow.
Then another at 28 32 and 36 weeks with induction around 37 to 38 wks x

Yes hon I'm gonna be having growth scans.
I have my first one on Thursday this week. So day after tomorrow.
Then another at 28 32 and 36 weeks with induction around 37 to 38 wks x
That’s not really that far away, is it! X

That’s not really that far away, is it! X

I still feel like it's ages away to have baby. 3 more months.
Feels so long.
But doesn't feel long untill my next growth scan.
She cudnt pre book it today but said she will and will send me appointment in post. It will be around 28 weeks.

My growth scan went well today.
He is on the 38th percentile and weighs around 1lb 9oz.

How are u doing hon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->