• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

February due dates

I'm due the 25th hoping for Valentines baby.. My birthday is the 24th so that would be ok too lol

27th here but having a cesarean a week or so early ❤

28th! But we might be delivering early if my placenta doesn't move up. I was diagnosed with placenta previa last week...

I’m due on the 1st of March but my previous two were 2 days early so could just about sneak in to February!

Does anyone know the gender of their little ones? I have 2 boys and expecting my third boy! I am so relieved!

I am due on the 28th with another little girl. We have decided to name her Cheyenne Jolene. Our first daughter's name is Georgia Rae. My DH loves southern names can you tell? LOL

I'm due on 27th but will probably have my section a week early (I may have already written this on here. I have complete baby brain)
We have 4 already. 2 girls and 2 boys so have decided to keep the gender a surprise and I have no inkling either way which is a shock. I've had a strong feeling each time and have been right. Perhaps the universe's way of keeping it a surprise for me
We have our anomaly scan next Tues and I'm really excited/nervous x

I am due on the 28th with another little girl. We have decided to name her Cheyenne Jolene. Our first daughter's name is Georgia Rae. My DH loves southern names can you tell? LOL
Aww!! I love those names!!

I'm due on 27th but will probably have my section a week early (I may have already written this on here. I have complete baby brain)
We have 4 already. 2 girls and 2 boys so have decided to keep the gender a surprise and I have no inkling either way which is a shock. I've had a strong feeling each time and have been right. Perhaps the universe's way of keeping it a surprise for me
We have our anomaly scan next Tues and I'm really excited/nervous x
Ooohh a tie breaker!! I love it!! My first son we found out the gender by accident (tech spilled the beans when we told her not to tell us, no big deal though) our second was a delivery room surprise and this one I had no patience left to wait so we found out purposely hahaha

Ooohh a tie breaker!! I love it!! My first son we found out the gender by accident (tech spilled the beans when we told her not to tell us, no big deal though) our second was a delivery room surprise and this one I had no patience left to wait so we found out purposely hahaha
Aww I know its exciting either way. I won't be happy if the tech tells me though although I could keep it a surprise from everyone else i'm sure it won't be the same. My husband is really hoping for another girl (probably because both our boys are busy busy) and I know on dd he'll be happy either way so would just prefer to wait. I'm trying to be patient but its hard especially when looking at clothes. I've decided to buy a few small white items for when the baby is born and save some money so I can do some online shopping while in hospital :)

I think I would also secretly like another boy. Yes they're busy but so loving and fun and kind and generous. But I would be happy with either x

Having a girl here. We are quite keen on the name Chloe. 8 Feb is our c section date. On her dad's birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"