February due dates

You have the section date already? That's great. Chloe is a beautiful name x

Ahh team pink too! Woop. Unless something changes..i know nothing is set in stone with growing babies but we are 95% sure. I tell my belly daily, you better keep cooking until your baked date little missy!

My section is scheduled for Feb 4 and I'm having a boy. I'm a nursing student and hoping to not take any time off, so I will be doing 12 hour clinical shifts up until the day before my scheduled section. So I'm kind of expecting to go early due to how active I will be and the fact that I was about 2 weeks early with my previous 2. We shall see though! Things are about to get crazy busy and hard!

My section is scheduled for Feb 4 and I'm having a boy. I'm a nursing student and hoping to not take any time off, so I will be doing 12 hour clinical shifts up until the day before my scheduled section. So I'm kind of expecting to go early due to how active I will be and the fact that I was about 2 weeks early with my previous 2. We shall see though! Things are about to get crazy busy and hard!

WOW you are one brave soldier!! But i totally understand rather work up til date then take some time off with bub! Holding thumbs u keep baking til then!

WOW you are one brave soldier!! But i totally understand rather work up til date then take some time off with bub! Holding thumbs u keep baking til then!

I wish I was taking time off with the babe! I will be going back to school 1 week after the section and my husband will be taking paternity leave :( I'm torn on if it's the right choice but I know my family needs me to graduate asap and I was fortunate enough to have all the newborn snuggles with my first two, I guess dad can have a turn this time ;)

Sorry to impose on the thread. Just seen you’re a nursing student. I’ve just found out I’m pregnant , also a nursing student. Baby is due right in my final placement and I’ll only have 6 months left until qualifying. Really don’t want to take time out. Just wondering what you are planning to do? Hope you don’t mind me asking x

Sorry to impose on the thread. Just seen you’re a nursing student. I’ve just found out I’m pregnant , also a nursing student. Baby is due right in my final placement and I’ll only have 6 months left until qualifying. Really don’t want to take time out. Just wondering what you are planning to do? Hope you don’t mind me asking x
This is a thread for babies due in Feb hun not sure if u might need to make your own thread x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->