February Love Bugs! [17 BFPs; 5 angels]

Your symptoms sound promising Butterfly! FX'd!!

One last cycle -- good luck Meek! :dust:

AFM; hard to do anything today, as I'm running back and forth to the bathroom :nope: Plus I'm cramping and having terrible nausea (enough so that I thought I was going to throw up a few times!) I feel utterly horrible!! :cry:

I feel for you aley I've been feeling much the same all afternoon let's hope something good will come out of it fx'd for you too x

A long, hot shower helped, it seems!! I now feel tired and still yucky, but at least the cramping has eased up! I'm really hoping these symptoms mean a BFP :winkwink:

Congrats to all the :bfp:!!!

:hugs: to all the bfn, angels, and those the witch got.

Witch got me. Not surprised. This, like past few cycles, was wonky. Onto next cycle and praying its a "normal" one.

hi ladies! i was an early tester in the month. but i keep checking in on you guys,

I am sorry for those who the witch showed her ugly face :( :hugs:
I hope March will be your month!!!

and congrats to the BFPs!!

feel better soon aley28 and butterfly.. fx it means bfp

sorry to anyone who got af

and good luck to any testers that are left :)

3 different hpts one cheapie strip one cassette and another internet cheapie the results 3 faint B......F.......wait for it .....P'S. OH won't even acknowledge them till af's officially late but it's good enough for me will keep testing till the lines get nice and bold though 12 dpo today xx

:wave: Hey Juliett! Good to hear from you! I can't believe you're already 7 weeks along :haha: February went by fast!

:happydance: Congratulations Butterfly!!!!!!

image.jpgthe cassette test result you can't really see on the picture that one a 20 mlu it the other 2 are 10mlu xx

I was convinced I was out I did one test first thing fmu and it was completely negative did the others starting from about 11 o'clock I was shocked excited and scared in case the first positive one was wrong so did another one then the cassette one lol. oh won't even look at them so I'm gonna get a first response or clear blue for Sunday especially for his benefit by then af would have been due x Aley hope you get your BFP soon
Good luck and heaps of baby dust to everyone xxx

Congrats frankie & butterfly & anyone i may have missed this thread moves so fast can't keep up

Sorry to all who got af

11dpo & bfn for me af is due saturday so i'm out moving onto March thread but excited for next cycle as starting temping/charting so i can know what my body is upto

Good luck to all waiting to test and tons of :dust:

Aley fx it means a bfp & thanks for all your hard work on these threads & supporting everyone lots of :dust: to you x

Mom2sam - there's still time for a BFP :winkwink: But charting can really help tell you what your body is up to, so FX'd it leads to your BFP!! :happydance:

I'm feeling sick as heck today!! Definitely gonna be peeing on something in the morning. Eek, I'm nervous :blush:

Hi all, sadly my BFP ended today at 19dpo. I will be moving to march thread in a few weeks. Quite excited about a potential Christmas baby!

Congrats to the new BFPS!!!

xxxx

Sorry, Lillian. :hugs:

Congrats, Butterfly!

Hope there might be a few BFPs left in this thread before we all roll over to March!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->