February Love Bugs! [17 BFPs; 5 angels]

Congrats Aley some of are symptoms are to similar as soon as I got mine I knew you'd get yours lol hope you have a gleefully happy & healthy 9 months xxx

Well, moving on to the March thread. No witch yet, 3 days late but a BFN on all tests so I'm guessing I'm out. My cycles are so messed up anymore. Anyhow, congrats to all the BFPs! As for anyone else, ill see you in the March thread!

I hope you get your BFP SilasLove! Waiting to know one way or the other is excruciating!

And thanks everybody! :happydance:

Im really not sure. I took opks until CD19 and had no positive, but didn't start until CD15 ...so totally lost of when exactly I ovulated. I have been feeling slightly crampy for the past couple days so I think I may be starting. Can only wait it out I guess, but very frustrating.

Soo sorry eclair, hope your ok

Sorry to anyone who got af

And good luck everyone for March :) and congrats aley28 :)

I'm still waiting for AF to show. Breasts were pretty sort for the last couple of days, not so much now. No cramps. Just emotional. 16dpo today. I took my last progesterone supplement the night before last so I'm guessing she will be here soon....I checked my cervix, its still pretty high, but feels softer and more open? Still trying to figure that stuff out! Lol.
Sorry to all those who the witch got....I'm guessing I will see you all in the march thread if AF shows anytime soon, if not I may have to join the April thread as my last few cycles I have O'd between CD17 - CD20 and may not be ready to test by the end of March....

Eclair, my heart breaks to think of what you are going through.... I lost my little one at 11 weeks. Praying that God brings you His healing and peace.

Aley, congrats on the BFP!!!
I am currently at 9dpo with very few symptoms and a couple of negative tests already lol. But I'm not giving up hope! =)

Congrats to everyone for their BFPs this month!!!!

I tested on the 28th but got a BFN. No sign of the witch yet though..

Saw a temp drop yesterday that stayed low today so I think she might show soon...question for anyone still on the February thread....

I know testing your cervix can be unreliable especially if you dont know what it "typically feels like" but most months for me its low/hard directly before AF shows and this month its really high and soft?? Dont know what to think since my temp dipped so low for the past two days....

TTCKat :wave: My cervix went hard and closed this 2ww. I don't usually check it during the 2ww, because I can't be bothered :haha: not sure how that helps.

From your chart, the dip could be either AF or an implantation dip, as implantation can occur as late as 12DPO! The difference in your cervix could be a good indicator? Its so hard to say! Any other signs that might point to pregnancy?

The witch finally got me, so I'm on to the March thread. Best of luck to those still waiting!

Hi Aley congrats on your BFP!

I was hoping it might be a late implantation dip - but I was surprised at the difference (98.2 to 96.8?) I was hoping the cervix meant it could be that! Usually its very low/hard so maybe the totally opposite of you?

Of course I feel like theres other symptoms but I never know how much is in my head or just typical AF symptoms! Ive been super hungry, tired, sore bb(but thats normal for me) and at the time of the dip I -did- have cramping that has since gone MIA. There was a night about a week ago that I was dreaming I was cuddling DH and he turned into a giant burrito! When I woke up I thought "Oh my gosh I have to be pregnant to dream that..." but Ive still just been expecting the witch and trying not to hope too much!

I'm hopeful for you! Please do update when you get a BFP or AF! :dust:

I will for sure update!!! Thank you!!!! I dont know how to do the little smile faces but *hugs*

silas, so sorry!!! hope march is your lucky month!!!!

well i can't believe it is march now for a few days. this thread really helped me get through the dreaded 2 ww awhile back.
thanks for all the support ladies! :hugs:
best of luck to those going on to the lucky march thread!!

Sorry the witch showed up, TTCKat!! I hope next cycle brings you your BFP! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"