**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

hello ladies,
i will be testing on Feb. 1st. Please let me in. I am 3dpo as of today and i need buddies to keep me sane. :dust:

Is everyone temping and doing opks this month? I only ask because hubby and I just plan on bding from tmrw through expected o time and a couple more on the other side just in case it's late :haha: and also just monitoring cm. I kind want to have a few things up my sleeve if it doesn't happen easily after a few months?? We plan on keeping the romance alive Otherwise really would be just going at it like :bunny: :haha: :haha: :haha:

This is our 4th cycle ttc #1, going to use OPK's (which I used last month as well, but don't think I did it very well) and temping for the first time. I'm so confused with the OPK's though, some say use fmu while other don't. It's definately easier for me to use fmu so I am consistant. What are peoples opinons, is this ok?

They say your LH level peaks in the afternoon which is why most tests suggest not to use fmu, since it may be to early in the day to detect it. However I have heard that some do, like the Target brand OPK's apparently do say to use fmu, maybe try that brand to get accurate results if it is easiest for you to test in the morning. I am new to OPK's this month too and have been asking a lot of questions on here about them. Also when you get close to your O, they suggest using one every 12 hours so you don't miss your window.

Thanks for the info. That makes sense then. I'm in Australia, I'm assuming your from the US? Our target is different from yours, don't think they have opk's but I could be wrong. Might check it out. Here I have to pay $20 for 7 opk's its so expensive. Don't know if I can afford to test twice a day :wacko:

That is just about as much as I have paid here too in the US...amazon sells the Wonfo pregnancy tests and OPK's in a large amount for very cheap.. Like $17 for 50 OPK's

https://www.amazon.com/Ovulation-Prediction-Strips-Pregnancy-Test/dp/B0026995KO/ref=sr_1_5?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1358472206&sr=1-5&keywords=Wondfo

I've already stocked up for this month, if we don't get a BFP I'm going to try these out next month. I've heard others recommend them.

Ooooohhhh Im hearing good things about your threads Tulip!! :happydance:
Can I get in on the action too please? Il be testing around the 4th (hopefully Ill be 12dpo by then and wont be able to last any longer!! :dohh: )

thanks ready2Bmum...yeah you,re most wc to join us :hugs: GL :dust::dust::dust::dust:

YAY! So pleased there's a February testing thread now to follow!! And really hoping you bring me some luck Tulip as I come with some history!!
2 ectopic's, one tube & a chemical!! But I do have a DD who is my little miracle so just praying for another little miracle to come my way!!

Can you please put me down for the 5th Feb!

Looking forward to this month with you ladies!

:dust: to you all

Hi BabyHopeG wc and GL :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi ladies! I'm so excited theres a testing thread for February!! This our first month TTC, so we havent been doing anything but :sex: often, no charting or anything. Im expecting AF around the 2nd or 3rd, so put me down for testing on the 4th please!

Hi Rockimomtobe wc and GL :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Can I join? I should be testing around the 15th! Been TTC for two years, need all the baby dust I can get! Started my first round of Clomid this month, very anxious to see how this goes!!!

Yeah Ajoylenem you can join us wc ...GL :dust::dust::dust::dust:

I started setting my alarm for 3am to temp since I usually wake up to pee around then. My thermometer isn't back-lit and I'm so tired at that time that I take my temp and put it on my nightstand and don't check what it was till I get up from work, since it holds the most recent temp in its history.

2nd day of doing that and my temp was exactly the same as yesterday. Either it's much more accurate since I did it at the same time both days without waking up beforehand. Or I imagined taking my temp and so that WAS my temp from yesterday!! LOL not to sure now... :wacko:

Oh well!!

I started setting my alarm for 3am to temp since I usually wake up to pee around then. My thermometer isn't back-lit and I'm so tired at that time that I take my temp and put it on my nightstand and don't check what it was till I get up from work, since it holds the most recent temp in its history.

2nd day of doing that and my temp was exactly the same as yesterday. Either it's much more accurate since I did it at the same time both days without waking up beforehand. Or I imagined taking my temp and so that WAS my temp from yesterday!! LOL not to sure now... :wacko:

Oh well!!

Play with your thermometer during the day. Mine only displays the stored temperature once and if you turn it off and turn it back on, the recorded temperature is gone. Yours may be the same, or may repeatedly throw the same number back at you. I have a memo file on my Blackberry, I use to keep a log (also provides enough light to read the thermometer), so I know I recorded it accurately. GL!

Hey ladies! I feel ur pain the temping can be a pain esp early am! I had a weird creamy coloured egg white cm today that had a tiny bit of pink in it - anyone else had that? I'm 7dpo and I had a temp dip today so I'm hoping its a good sign?!

Can I join please? I'll be testing on the 9th. Love your threads Tulip I don't post very often but I do follow them and everyone is always so helpful and friendly.

Good luck ladies!

Hey ladies! I feel ur pain the temping can be a pain esp early am! I had a weird creamy coloured egg white cm today that had a tiny bit of pink in it - anyone else had that? I'm 7dpo and I had a temp dip today so I'm hoping its a good sign?!

isn't it a perfect sign? tiny pink and temp dip... sounds like implantation :happydance: i wish i had that :thumbup:

Can I join please? I'll be testing on the 9th. Love your threads Tulip I don't post very often but I do follow them and everyone is always so helpful and friendly.

Good luck ladies!

Hi hun thanks alot ....GL and wc :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks pathos fx it's a good sign - I suppose ill see if my temp increases tomorrow though......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->