Fed up and confused

ksilme

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
AF was due last Thursday - 11th - didn't show, so took a test on the Friday.
It had a very faint positive line, which showed as a shadow at 7-8 mins, and developed into a noticeable, but still faint, line by 15 minutes. Decided I would wait and test again in the next few days.
Gave in on Saturday evening as had been holding for 5 hours, it was negative, but developed an evap (never, ever had one before).
AF still not showed, so tested again this morning, BFN. But, again, developed an evap :(
I have been feeling crampy like AF is coming since Weds. I am constantly hungry, I have been waking up starving :( and tmi, but I have to keep going to the loo to check it isn't AF as feels like something is happening down there, but it is just cm :/
Anyone else had anything like this. With my little girl, I had a lovely BFP 2 days after AF was late - it is now 6 days late and BFN's

Hi I'm in pretty much the same boat only I'm 4 days late , frustrating hey I'm also running to the loo thinking af has came but nope . Maybe you ovulated later than you thought ? Good luck hopefully our bfps are just a bit shy :)

Hi I'm in pretty much the same boat only I'm 4 days late , frustrating hey I'm also running to the loo thinking af has came but nope . Maybe you ovulated fuck off i dont know than you thought ? Good luck hopefully our bfps are just a bit shy :)

Oops Hun ^^ bad autocorrect there!

I really hope it ends in a bfp for you, I was ten days late the cycle before I conceived with my last pregnancy - ended in a bfn that month but pregnant next month xx
Good luck xx

Omg so sorry for the autocorrect

I think I ovulated on the 30th as expected :/
now 2 weeks late and still getting bfns
it was that one bfp which is throwing me off completely
I am still breastfeeding, but that shouldn't make a difference to tests should it?

i was getting cramps as though af was coming for the first week but not even that now x
I think I will test tomorrow and go to the docs on Fri if still negative x

AF got me 2 weeks late - I am personally thinking it may have been a chemical :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"