Fed up and want to cry!!

P

princess_vix

I'm so upset :hissy:

I can't work out why, i had a perfect night sleep last night and from the moment i woke i have been irritable,rude and just sad over nothing.

OH has gone away for weekend for his brothers stag do and i'm fine with that and he has kept contact and i didn't want to stop him going anyway as alot has happened to his brother and it's important for him to attend.

But i just feel so clingy right now and needy,i feel i want to cry whenever he rings and checks on me:hissy: i just want his hugs and his comfort you know?

I can't explain it just feeling so shite!!!

Rant over!

Sounds totally hormonally normal to me hun! i too am feeling extra clingy to my dh and i have been for the last few weeks, hes gone to watch a match at the moment and i'm clock watching until he comes back which is really out of character for me, I also get days where i get upset for nothing and everyone just annoys me! havent you got any good friends or a relative that could maybe come over to keep you company and watch a movie and eat chocolate or something? hope you feel better soon :hugs: xxx

the joys of hormones! just knowyou are normal though!

my mr.man willoften ask if i am having a 'clingy day today as i seem to love him today' haha

xXx

I feel the exact same way.... I feel a bit lonely...my OH works evenings and weekends...so I'm alone a lot. My friends aren't really that involved...so it just leaves me here....kinda bored. And feeling sorry for myself...(obviously...lol)!
So i know how you feel hun...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->