fed up of being pregnant now

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Misstrouble19, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Misstrouble19

Misstrouble19 Mummy,Daddy,Rhys

im 36+1 and im so tired of being pregnant now, all i wanna do is hold my little man

2. Mother of 4

Mother of 4 Mom to 5 & pregnant

It's starts to get hard around that time as you see all the birth announcements and babies being born. I know I'm ready already :)

3. Medea1978

Medea1978 Well-Known Member

Hang in there ladies.....You're in the home stretch now!

4. leahsbabybump

leahsbabybump Mummy to 3

hear hear ive wella nd truely had enough ive had enough since i was 35 week this last 5 week has been the longest 5 week of my life sorry to report it drags even worst in the last few weeks :-( i feel like ive been 39 week pregnant for years lol x

5. Mother of 4

I agree on the last few weeks dragging...the closer I'm getting the longer it's taking:dohh:

6. mommyof2peas

mommyof2peas Well-Known Member

Yup I hear ya! Like I just said in another post the last month is like the ttw all over again. With time dragging before you can test and symptom spotting! eeeek!

7. LEXIANN21

LEXIANN21 Well-Known Member

UGH me too! I'm SO uncomfortable!! :( My pelvis is killing me, my feet and ankles are so swollen. I just want to cry sometimes, I say to my bump "Carter you've got two more weeks in there, then you'd better come out soon after that!!!" :)

8. ready2b81

ready2b81 Pregnant - 3rd Trimester

I am in the same boat. 38 +1 weeks and it is time for her to be evicted! Everything hurts and is uncomfortable. I feel so bad for the women due in late July/Aug because I couldn't imagine feeling this way with the heat rising. Good luck to you all because I hope none of us go past our dates.

9. Mother of 4

It was over a 100 degrees here where I live yesterday and today is hotter than hell too...I'm SO ready for normal body heat again:happydance:

10. kimber89

kimber89 Guest

im only 28 weeks and already dying for my little girl to come!! can only imagine what i will be like at 36 weeks... at least your nearly there :)

11. mumoffive

mumoffive Well-Known Member

Not long now :) i remember feeling this way but sooooo scared about the labour. im so glad its all over now and some form of normality is coming back into my life now. Goodluck x

12. babymam

babymam Pregnant <3

I'm only 32+4 weeks and Im fed up now!! all my friends are either having there babies in the next couple of weeks or have just had them & I have another 7weeks to wait!! :(

OH is telling me its worth the wait, which yes I know he's right but I cant wait anylongerrr!!

13. iamgracie

iamgracie Well-Known Member

Same here! LOL :haha:

14. Faerie09

Faerie09 Well-Known Member

I know how you feel hun. I'm ready for this baby to get outta me lol! I think we should all give our babies eviction notices from our uterus!! :haha:

15. mamuska

mamuska Well-Known Member

I'm the same! I was ok until 4 weeks ago, when I got regular contractions for hours and thought I was in labor! Got myself all prepared after that and since then I'm waiting for this baby everyday!! Driving myself insane!! Especially since I keep getting cramps and BH! It keeps putting my hopes up!! I really hope that I don't need to wait too much longer! 2 more days till full term!! Yay!!

16. ilvmylbug

ilvmylbug Single Mom of 2 & Proud

I've been feeling that way ever since the beginning of my 2nd trimester! :haha: Don't worry hun, you only have four weeks left :flower:

17. Misstrouble19

im so glad i dont have long left now :)

18. blondieliz

blondieliz Well-Known Member

Oh man, I feel your pain. I'm seriously fed up now and want baby here now!

19. Misstrouble19

u dont have long at all

20. Experiment13

Experiment13 Well-Known Member

I hear you, sisters!!! Every day is ten days long, I swear. I literally have not been irritable since last fall but today... :growlmad: Everything is pi$$ing me off.

I can't imagine how I will feel if I go overdue.