fed up of being pregnant now

Misstrouble19

Mummy,Daddy,Rhys
Reaction score
im 36+1 and im so tired of being pregnant now, all i wanna do is hold my little man

It's starts to get hard around that time as you see all the birth announcements and babies being born. I know I'm ready already :)

Hang in there ladies.....You're in the home stretch now!

hear hear ive wella nd truely had enough ive had enough since i was 35 week this last 5 week has been the longest 5 week of my life sorry to report it drags even worst in the last few weeks :-( i feel like ive been 39 week pregnant for years lol x

hear hear ive wella nd truely had enough ive had enough since i was 35 week this last 5 week has been the longest 5 week of my life sorry to report it drags even worst in the last few weeks :-( i feel like ive been 39 week pregnant for years lol x

I agree on the last few weeks dragging...the closer I'm getting the longer it's taking:dohh:

Yup I hear ya! Like I just said in another post the last month is like the ttw all over again. With time dragging before you can test and symptom spotting! eeeek!

UGH me too! I'm SO uncomfortable!! :( My pelvis is killing me, my feet and ankles are so swollen. I just want to cry sometimes, I say to my bump "Carter you've got two more weeks in there, then you'd better come out soon after that!!!" :)

I am in the same boat. 38 +1 weeks and it is time for her to be evicted! Everything hurts and is uncomfortable. I feel so bad for the women due in late July/Aug because I couldn't imagine feeling this way with the heat rising. Good luck to you all because I hope none of us go past our dates.

I am in the same boat. 38 +1 weeks and it is time for her to be evicted! Everything hurts and is uncomfortable. I feel so bad for the women due in late July/Aug because I couldn't imagine feeling this way with the heat rising. Good luck to you all because I hope none of us go past our dates.

It was over a 100 degrees here where I live yesterday and today is hotter than hell too...I'm SO ready for normal body heat again:happydance:

im only 28 weeks and already dying for my little girl to come!! can only imagine what i will be like at 36 weeks... at least your nearly there :)

Not long now :) i remember feeling this way but sooooo scared about the labour. im so glad its all over now and some form of normality is coming back into my life now. Goodluck x

I'm only 32+4 weeks and Im fed up now!! all my friends are either having there babies in the next couple of weeks or have just had them & I have another 7weeks to wait!! :(

OH is telling me its worth the wait, which yes I know he's right but I cant wait anylongerrr!!

Same here! LOL :haha:

I know how you feel hun. I'm ready for this baby to get outta me lol! I think we should all give our babies eviction notices from our uterus!! :haha:

I'm the same! I was ok until 4 weeks ago, when I got regular contractions for hours and thought I was in labor! Got myself all prepared after that and since then I'm waiting for this baby everyday!! Driving myself insane!! Especially since I keep getting cramps and BH! It keeps putting my hopes up!! I really hope that I don't need to wait too much longer! 2 more days till full term!! Yay!!

I've been feeling that way ever since the beginning of my 2nd trimester! :haha: Don't worry hun, you only have four weeks left :flower:

Oh man, I feel your pain. I'm seriously fed up now and want baby here now!

I hear you, sisters!!! Every day is ten days long, I swear. I literally have not been irritable since last fall but today... :growlmad: Everything is pi$$ing me off.

I can't imagine how I will feel if I go overdue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->