fed up of imaginary symptoms *update*

mer01

Waiting for brain scan
Reaction score
hiii all,

as you will probably know i had my 1st insemination last thursday, since then ive had loads of weird symptoms that cant be real cos im only 5dpo!!!!

am just fed up now sorry for the rant girls but im so tearful im doing OHs head in :cry:

:hug:

xx

Good luck to you- I hope you get your :bfp: soon!

I actually try to not look up pregnancy symptoms (even though I generally know what they are, since I have 2 children.) I don't want to drive myself bonkers with overanalyzing every symptom, so I figure that ignorance is bliss! :lol:

thanks cupcake,

i just want to curl up in a corner and :cry::cry::cry:

dont know whats gotten in to me!!!!

am going to go and have some chocolate and a cuppa and forget all about it :ignore:

:hug:

xxx

This TTC stuff sure is stressful, isn't it? :hugs: I'm sending lots of :dust: your way!

Awwwwwww :cry: thankyou

xxxxx

:hugs:

heres lots of :dust: for you too

xxx

I so know what you mean am 10dpo today and my symptoms seem to have disappeared! The not knowing one way or the other is killing me in the 2ww

Thanks hon! At least we'll be test buddies, right? I am 6DPO today! :hugs:

yeah sure cupcake that sounds great!!!

look what i just found on net

It is very possible to have metal mouth dpo 5, immediately after the egg is fertilized, on it's way to the womb/uterus for implantation there is a lot going on to prepare for implantation. Increased progesterone can cause a type of gingivitis, which can cause bleeding in the gums, (even if you don't see it)--You may have tasted it, and blood tends to taste metalic. NOT all pregnancy symptoms are r/t HCG. Like heartburn is cx'ed by progesterone (smooth muscle relaxer), for one example--It can also cause tingling in the breast, nipple and breast soreness. Well, not to get too off track--it is possible to have some symptoms after conception and prior to implantation (when HCG begins) thanks to progesterone. example: everytime I have been pregnant, 2 or 3 dpo I get acne on my chin and heartburn, cycles without pregnancy I have never had a pimple....so, guess my progesterone increases faster than in an non pregnant cycle. HCG causes nausea/headaches/vivid dreams.

I started getting symptoms straight away tbh, don't believe everything you read about "common" symptoms etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"