Fed up of people telling me i must want a girl!

bambino

Reaction score
If one more person tells me that it would be lovely for me to have a girl, then i will go mad! I have a 2 yr old boy already and i love the bones of him. He is a right character and I truly don't mind what I have. I feel like people think i am trying to convince myself that another boy would be ok but I really don't mind whether it's a boy or girl.

I want a healthy baby and that's it!

Anyone else had this from people??

I keep being told I must be annoyed that Im having another boy (my 3rd) actually erm, no, he is a healthy baby that is all that matters.

xxx

mummyx2 what is it with people??? I really love the idea of having another boy... i am not finding out but i find it weird that people suggest you must be disappointed if its not the opposite sex! I think its great either way!

yip, i have a two year old little girl, and found out we are having another little girl :) and one of my friends actually said on FACEBOOK, 'awww, i bet you were hoping for a boy, nevermind, as long as the baby is healthy'....Actually we are happy that our little one will have a sister!! (some people!!)

yeah for some reason everyone thinks we want a boy. I got a call from my husband's grandmother because she wanted to assure me that since I am having a girl I would love it just as much as a boy. Then I get comments like 'Oh I bet your husband is upset he is having a girl and not telling you'. For real? Right because they know my husband more than me. We are happy to be having a beautiful healthy baby and my husband has been thrilled and we never said anything otherwise. It is so annoying.

yes!! I actually wanted another girl and everyone was like '-gasp- but WHY you want w boy surely'. Im glad I know what im having now so the stupid conversation can be laid to rest lol x

i think it is really rude of people! really frustrates me!

Ive had three boys and people did that to me too. Now pregnant with number 4 baby I feel like I'm under some pressure to have a girl. Lol. I get comments from " we r gonna cry for u if u have another boy" to " poor u if it's another boy" .
I can just imagine everyones reaction if I have a boy .. Lol.
I would love to have a girl and I'm hoping it will be BUT I love my boys to death ... And I'm not gonna cry or love it less or feel like I'm less fortunate if I have a boy.
A baby is a gift in my eyes and I'll love it no matter what !

I have one boy, and 3 girls, one who sadly passed away. I keep getting 'Oh a boy would be lovely, 2 of each then' :growlmad: ARGH! That would make 2 boys and THREE girls, thank you, and no, I dont rigging care if its a boy or giurl so long as i dont have to bury another child! Rant over, sorry, lol xx

I have one boy, and 3 girls, one who sadly passed away. I keep getting 'Oh a boy would be lovely, 2 of each then' :growlmad: ARGH! That would make 2 boys and THREE girls, thank you, and no, I dont rigging care if its a boy or giurl so long as i dont have to bury another child! Rant over, sorry, lol xx

I just don't get how people can even think like that. You have obviously experienced the worst and a healthy baby is all anyone should wish for. People are just absurd when it comes to this xx

I'm getting this from people too. It doesn't bother me in the slightest whether baby is boy or girl. I feel like they don't believe me! xx

I just don't get how people can even think like that. You have obviously experienced the worst and a healthy baby is all anyone should wish for. People are just absurd when it comes to this xx

Worst part is, my own mother said this too :dohh::shrug: xx

people just don't really understand how come you can not mind either way... its not that strange to want either is it!??

yep i had this altho i did want a little girl this time i also would of been so happy with another boy! and EVERYONE was always going on about aww i hope its a girl for u! and bet u want a girl this time, the thing that nobody understood is when i was pregnant with my son i was desparate for a boy i dont no why but i was! and i got my boy i was lucky and im lucky im having a girl but i would of been so happy with a boy, i felt like i would dissapoint everyone if i was having a boy.. how bad is that?!?! my SIL also has a boy and she always used to say 'il be so upset if u give us another stinky boy!' whats wrong with people?!?! i just dnt get it!! x

urgh completely.. I have 2 boys and infact would love another boy, but i dont care! i am wishing for a healthly happy bundle no matter what the sex is.. my children are my absolute world, not because they are boys but because they are mine! and the same goes for this one! - 'ar, you must want a girl'.. no!! I just want a happy healthy baby boy or girl I dont care!!

just read about Eve, and i just want to say I am SO sorry for your loss. Eve, is a beautiful little girl. :cry: And you are a wonderful, brave mummy!! :hugs:

so glad im not the only one who gets annoyed!!

My friend has just given birth to her 4th boy.....and was getting annoyed with all the "oh you MUST want a girl with all those boys". She kept telling them that she didnt mind - no one listened, comments still coming now for her and he's 4 months!!

(Secretly she only ever wanted boys, so she's completely over the moon ;) )

My friend has just given birth to her 4th boy.....and was getting annoyed with all the "oh you MUST want a girl with all those boys". She kept telling them that she didnt mind - no one listened, comments still coming now for her and he's 4 months!!

(Secretly she only ever wanted boys, so she's completely over the moon ;) )

when my friend found out she was having her 2nd girl and announced it on facebook, someone actually replied 'never mind, better luck next time' :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->