Fed up of waiting!!!!

angelbump

Reaction score
Need a vent....
Originally planned on trying september this year. We're now holding off deciding until December. This is because of money.
Whilst i know this is the right thing to do i feel so fed up and overwhelmingly broody.
Its like since we've delayed the feeling is even more intense. Finding it difficult to distract myself from thinking of babies we're so ready in every aspect except money. Its so shit!

I know exactly what you mean. After waiting 7 years I've actually given up hope but it sounds like your doing the right thing and it's only a few extra months. I know it's super hard :hugs:

Aww thankyou,
Its getting really hard to think of anything else. 7 years though wow you're a trooper, hope your time is soon! Xx

It's so hard waiting! Hugs xx

Odd socks, how come you're waiting so long ? Xx

Its so frustrating having to delay trying even for the few short months. You'll be in such a better position financially when you do have baby it will be worth it. Unfortunately it doesn't make it any easier now.

What I did to help was a weekly countdown and having something to do each week to look forward to even if its something small or small preparations to start trying so the weeks don't drag. One of the thing I have done is a OPK so I know roughly when I ovulate before I even try. I'm also decluttering our spare room.

Hope this helps :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->