• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Fed up!!! (UPDATE..I O'd on Friday :) not so fed up anymore!

Lulabelle85

Reaction score
I'm fed up already and haven't even started TTC yet. It's only 3 weeks till we start, so I should be happy because I've been waiting so so long for this, but I just feel so negative.
I've not had AF since coming off dianette in April (PCOS) and have been on vitex, and metformin and taking FertilAID and starting getting cramps over a week ago, but still no AF. I just feel so annoyed that my body doesn't work properly. What's the point in starting TTC when I know I'm not O'ing naturally? And to make matters worse someone in my work is pregnant and talks about it CONSTANTLY, and most of the other girls in my work have kids so they all chime in and talk about pregnancy and birth and labour and babies, all the things that I worry every day that I might never have :(
I know I sound like a jealous bitch but I am. And I just need to rant. Just feel like my time is finally almost here but it's still never gonna happen :'(

Big hugs to you, it's so hard when everyone around you is preggers for sure.

Have you thought about acupuncture or reflexology to try and get your cycle straight?

Acupuncture got my BFP when we found out I wasn't ovulating properly. Any my friend was about to start IVF when she gave reflexology a go and got preggers two months later.

Although neither of us had been diagnosed with PCOS, still worth a look to see if they could help?

Otherwise, do you know any support you could get through Dr? I have got a friend with PCOS and both her babies were thanks to clomid.

xxx

Sending you a HUGE hug Lullabelle :hugs: xx I can completely sympathise with how your feeling and it does not make you a jealous bitch. I'm sure if any of those women were in your position they would feel exactly the same! What kind of work do you do? When I'm having to be in the office and everyone's talking babies which in my profession happens a lot, I put my headphones in and listen to music instead, is that an option for you?

No AF sucks, have you been back to your doctor for some advice? I've been winging on here about it being 2 weeks and nothing (sorry :blush:) and I've had a lot of messages saying if it's over a month to go and see my GP.

How's the holiday prep going? xx

Thanks ladies, just feeling really emotional today for some reason. Think I'm about stressed too. I haven't really looked into acupuncture Scarlett, I'll do some reading up on it. I think clomid is going to be the next step, might call my doc and make an appointment, but I'm just worried that he won't give me it till we've been trying for a while, but then what's the point in trying when I'm not O'ing? He did say he could give me something to kickstart my cycle but that won't make me O.

Mrs P, I work in a lab, but a lot of it is office based and we've had 5 pregnancies in the last year I've been here, so there's loads of baby talk :( I feel so horrible not being happy for them, I just want it to be me so badly though. I'm pretty much all set for the holiday, might start making lists of what I need to take/still buy tonight, to take my mind off stuff. Feel really weepy today for some reason. Maybe AF is going to turn up after all! I'm sure your cycles will return to normal soon xx

Super super news Lullabelle!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

So still no AF, but according to my chart I O'd on Friday??? All by myself! Fxd my body is now functioning on its own without having to resort to Clomid yet! If I O'd that would explain the spotting and cramp over the weekend. It's actually put me in such a good mood. It means if AF is due in 14 days then when we go to Florida I'll be on CD7, so lots of baby dancing!!!!

Oh I am sooo pleased for you Lullabelle!!!!

After all that worrying you got there by yourself! At least now you can go away relaxed and try try try in the beautiful sunshine (I'm not jealous at all lol) I O'd on Wednesday so am 2 days behind you. xx

I'm so excited about Florida, my Birthday (I turn 30 while we're away..eek) and TTC. Less than 3 weeks to go now. That's great you O'd Mrs P!! I'm all happy for you xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

That's brilliant news, I'm so pleased for you! Are you temping then? Defo sounds like it from cramps etc!

Still waiting for O here, body has been trying for what feels like forever - feels like my ovaries are going to explode. Really hoping it will be today/tomorrow as my temp took a dip yesterday, although my chart it all over the place.

Roll on AF for you and then your holiday! :winkwink:

xxx

Fingers xd you O soon Scarlett! I've been temping for the last month, and using FF x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"