Fed up with ebay

hypnorm

Reaction score
So so fed up with ebay today.
And feel so sorry for my mum, we found some patterns for some baby items and my mum has made some and has sold them on ebay, she has since made some more and put them on ebay, but this time she has had emails from a couple of ebayers who have started selling similar things, saying that she is copying their items and will be reported to the ebay vero scheme. she has been doing taggy blankets, taggy ball, and baby blankets.
which i didnt think could have copy right or patents on them - which these people obvioulsy dont, as they are all WAHMs.

Mum is just trying to malke afew pennies to add to, and petty people keep wanting her to delete her items.

make me annoyed. if you search for taggy on ebay there are soo many items. If not i will have to advertise her items on here!!

Sounds like the others are getting worried of the competition.
Is there something she can do with the items to make them more unique? so that she can say they are hers and definatley not copied.

I have a friend who has a business making mei tai carriers, she has played around with designs to find one that is completley hers and not copied or similar to others.

just had a look on ebay, there is only one taggy ball that i can see (i think is your mums? the pic looks familiar). How can people claim she is copying items when clearly like the ball there is only one there! I would tell them to get stuffed lol.

Where did the patterns come from?

I would state the fact that they are talking out of their backside tbh Thats kind of silly!

Thats just silly .. as you say .. there is no way you could copyright something like that. Tell them where to shove their accusations if you ask me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->