• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Fed up with my body...

wantababybump

Reaction score
Its cd23 for me and I still havent O'd...My body really made me think I would. Temp dropped one day then rose a bit the next but pretty much stayed around that temp...so I know I didnt O then because usually after O my temps rise up to 36.6-36.9. I was getting faint opks then all of a sudden one day it darkened...still light but darker then all the rest then the day after faint faint faint again and I even had one that had no line at all!! Then here the other day it did it to me again so I thought "well maybe I will O now"....nopers still havent!! RAWR! Makes me so mad! So now Im thinking that maybe I will O around the same time as last month on cd32 in which case I have like 9 days left...and Im so sick of POAS!! I really dont want to miss it so I want to keep using the opks for that reason but I dont IYNWIM. How frustrating. Hubby said he is up to BDing for the next 2 weeks haha so I better catch this...I just really hope its not an an-ovulatory cycle:hissy: My legs are so weak from going to the gym and everytime we BD it hurts my legs so bad!! So I end up telling DH to hurry because my legs just cant take it so he does lol Anyways there's my update. xx

that really sucks i am sure you will ov again this month around the same day as last time. hopefully you get it this month long cycles would drive me nuts if i were ttc. if you dont get it this month, maybe you could go on the pill for a month or two to regulate a shorter cycle? just a thought. anyway hope there wont be a next cycle for you. xoxo

Grr I know just how you feel, took me 44 days to ov last cycle!!!

:hug:
I didn't o til CD54
I know how you feel, it took me ages to accept that my body i one of those that take ages to get the pill out of my system!

either way any excuse will do for a good :sex: session! Gab the hubby and make the most of it - even if your not 100% sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"